• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling ~Mini Villager Cyle Before I Reset~ Pietro!~

Sorry, I really cannot find out the issue between me and FallinDevast, so if they say they want to give her to you, I'll let you have her.

I was so excited I didn't even notice that you were giving her to somebody else! Sorry. She's just my peppy dreamie and I've been looking for her for a long time. I understand.

Edit:
Bummer, I really want her but can't due to this technicality issue. ProfessorMiku can have her.. I'm really sorry for the trouble TC

I guess I'll settle for Aurora then who is moving in tomorrow, but sprinkle is still my dream penguin

Thank you so much! I'm sorry you couldn't get her. ): But still, thank you :)

Last edited:
I was so excited I didn't even notice that you were giving her to somebody else! Sorry. She's just my peppy dreamie and I've been looking for her for a long time. I understand.

Unfortunately I cannot connect with the internet for FallinDevast to come over, so I guess I'll give her to you. Sorry it can't work out for both of you :( I wish I could help >-<

Edit:

Thank you so much! I'm sorry you couldn't get her. ): But still, thank you :)

Np, take care of her :)

Unfortunately I cannot connect with the internet for FallinDevast to come over, so I guess I'll give her to you. Sorry it can't work out for both of you :( I wish I could help >-<

I feel bad too. I would never purposely take someone else's dream villager when they asked first :(
But, of course I'd still like her, so tell me when your gate is open please.

(once again, my FC is 0275-8010-1636)

Last edited:
I feel bad too. I would never purposely take someone else's dream villager when they asked first :(
But, of course I'd still like her, so tell me when your gate is open please.

(once again, my FC is 0275-8010-1636)

Okay, It'll take a sec, I'm gotta do a trade on pokemon now >-<

Okay, It'll take a sec, I'm gotta do a trade on pokemon now >-<

Take your time :)

Lol I literally made an account on here 10 minutes ago, just because I saw this post. I usually do villager adopting/trading on the AdoptMyVillager reddit.

I have been looking for Kabuki everywhere, he is my dreamie, if he still available can i please have him?

Last edited:
Just waiting for this guy to pick up Marshal then I can pretty much reset my town.

So boreeeeeed.

Ha. Take your time. Cycling is also soooooooo boooooaaaarrrriiinnnggg *^*

I took a hand at cycling once... hated it. Was doing it so I could get Stinky or Moe from my cousin's town. It just takes a lot of patience and time is all.
What is worse is house placing. I think Lolly took me 5 hours to get right, while Mitzi took 2. The effects of being picky lol.

I took a hand at cycling once... hated it. Was doing it so I could get Stinky or Moe from my cousin's town. It just takes a lot of patience and time is all.
What is worse is house placing. I think Lolly took me 5 hours to get right, while Mitzi took 2. The effects of being picky lol.

Yup. It's not so much the house placement (resetting so that doesn't matter) as it is villagers asking to move... No one's asked me in like three hours! Ughhhh... *-*

Yup. It's not so much the house placement (resetting so that doesn't matter) as it is villagers asking to move... No one's asked me in like three hours! Ughhhh... *-*

Stinky took me a long time to get him to move took me 2 days. None of the methods worked and he was very good friends with my cousin's character.
Then there are those villagers who would say they want to move, and when you tell them to move they go "Well... we aren't friends enough so I'm going to stay XP"
lol like what is the point of even deciding to move in the first place if they were planning to stay anyways? XD

No, this guy is really taking his time u-u

I'm sorry :c I might just have to void/give him away in this rate...

Back