• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling ~Mini Villager Cyle Before I Reset~ Pietro!~

Aw, I don't think anybody's upset X3 you're being pretty generous.

Oh no I didn't think anyone's mad or upset about it I just wanted you all to know that it was taking a little longer than expected ^-^

Also putting Skye up for grabs in boxes here b/c the person who wanted her is not responding to my PMs and didn't say anything despite the fact we were both online... :/

Last edited:
Oh no I didn't think anyone's mad or upset about it I just wanted you all to know that it was taking a little longer than expected ^-^

Also putting Skye up for grabs in boxes here b/c the person who wanted her is not responding to my PMs and didn't say anything despite the fact we were both online... :/

How long before Skye goes into the Void?

If Weimoote doesn't take her I will gladly save her from the void! She is one of my Dreamies :)

I need to reserve my battery, in case I lose power during the night. Plus, I don't wanna steal a Dreamy.

DO you want me to give her to kattayfio?

Guess kattay gets her, I'll add your FC ;)

Last edited:
Thanks so much! Will be over when gates open. I promise I'll take great care of her!

I got Wart Jr. moved in the same day Teddy is camping... ngggghhhh both aren't really popular waiting for a cool camper to show up while cycling ;A;

Hopefully I'll have better luck finding a Normal tomorrow...

Hopefully I'll have better luck finding a Normal tomorrow...

Who are you looking for? I may be able to find them camping...

Also Monique's camping and Cesar wants to move, so does annyboddy wannnnt them before I TT?

I have Poppy in my town right now. I'm trying to cycle some villagers out so if she asks to move would you like her?

Sure. But if she doesn't move by 8:15pm, then I'll have to try again tomorrow.

Heck, I'll choose Jambette to move in at this point.

Last call for Cesar the creepy gorilla. Also is it just me or have they're been a lot of Skye's today? :0

Ok, I'll try to get her out for you. Not sure if it'll be by 8:15, but I'll try

Hey, I think someone wants to give away a Skye. If I don't hear back from you, I may take Skye.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, I think someone wants to give away a Skye. If I don't hear back from you, I may take Skye.

Nevermind; someone beat me to her... AGAIN!

Back