✿ mini art shop || [open!]

reference/s:
3124AA77-CF33-4DE0-92D4-1CF65FFAD7E2.jpeg
style: island villagers w/ Judy and Lolly please! And maybe Whitney, Flora, and Kiki? (I can up my payment for them if needed^^)
extra info: Please give my villager a :3 face!
offer: 200 nmt

@pikusby i love this so much!! i'll DM you now so we can figure out payment!!
also i'm wondering if i can put another order in?? i'll post another form if i can

your art style is adorable, if you're still accepting i'd love to offer!

reference/s:
IMG_EE88BFC064FB-1.jpeg
style: icon
extra info: a pale green for the bg? kinda like the green that's on the collar of her dress. edit: decided i want a smiling expression instead!
offer: 40 NMT

Last edited:
Q3nKclD.png
pl9kWwG.png

here you goo!

fCBSKeG.png
YQdH9XU.png

yes i got it! heres ur art, you didnt specify a bg colour so i just did a pink, but let me know if you want a diff colour and i can change it asap!!
Post automatically merged:

WILL BE ACCEPTING A FEW MORE NMT ORDERS, then i will be opening only tbt and rlc as i have heaps of nmt now thanks to you guys!! <3

here i am again

reference/s: style: cheeb
extra info: can u make her hair gradient from blue to purple pls?? and any white dress is fine on her :)
offer: 70 nmt again uwuuwuwuwu

Q3nKclD.png
pl9kWwG.png

here you goo!

fCBSKeG.png
YQdH9XU.png

yes i got it! heres ur art, you didnt specify a bg colour so i just did a pink, but let me know if you want a diff colour and i can change it asap!!

WILL BE ACCEPTING A FEW MORE NMT ORDERS, then i will be opening only tbt and rlc as i have heaps of nmt now thanks to you guys!! <3
That looks amazing thank you!! I’ll pm you a dodo code in a minute if you’re free now?

9Pwmoq3.png
fah5t99.png

here you go! if you need any changes, lmk!!
EDIT ; FUJJJKKK I JUST REALISED I WAS DUMB AND FOLLOWED THE LINK FROM WHEN I QUOTED U OMG DONT WORRY I WILL REDRAW

That looks amazing thank you!! I’ll pm you a dodo code in a minute if you’re free now?

im free anytime!

Last edited:
Q3nKclD.png
pl9kWwG.png

here you goo!

fCBSKeG.png
YQdH9XU.png

I'd like to squeeze in a request for nmt if you'd allow it!
Ref: Below!
Style: Island villagers (Audie, Chief, Whitney, fang, skye, marshal, beau, fauna, kiki, ankha) with my island rep in the middle!
Offer: 600 nmt

9Pwmoq3.png
fah5t99.png

here you go! if you need any changes, lmk!!

im free anytime!
ahhh i'm sorry this was the wrong reference pic >__<" but this looks so nice and lovely I dont want to ask you to do it again. you can invoice me in dm's?

ahhh i'm sorry this was the wrong reference pic >__<" but this looks so nice and lovely I dont want to ask you to do it again. you can invoice me in dm's?
AHHH i just realised dont worry i will redo!!
i followed the link that i quoted instead of using ur edited post ahaha my bad!!! dw i will fix her up :d

did u still want the same expression/pose/colour ?

AHHH i just realised dont worry i will redo!!
i followed the link that i quoted instead of using ur edited post ahaha my bad!!! dw i will fix her up :d

did u still want the same expression/pose/colour ?
wow that's so sweet of you ;_; yes everything else can remain the same, I so appreciate this

Back