• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mighty Switch Force 1 & 2 on Wii U or 3DS?

Astro826

Bells
Hello everybody,

You'd probaby already know about this, but since this year is WayForward's 25th Anniversary, they're having a sale on Shantae and the Pirate's Curse and Mighty Switch Force 1 & 2. When they announced the prices for each game, I thought they said it was 75% off the price of each game. I was prepared to buy both Mighty Switch Force 1 & 2 on the Wii U today, but apparently, it's $2.49 per game on the Wii U and $1.49 per game on the 3DS. They're all pretty cheap prices, but I only have $4.36 left on the eShop and I won't be able to get more eShop money anytime soon. Now, I don't know what to buy. Should I buy Mighty Switch Force 1 on the Wii U and 2 on the 3DS? Or should I buy both of them on the 3DS? Or should I just buy the Wii U version of 1 and wait until I get more money to buy 2 (which won't be for months at the least)? What would you guys suggest?

Thanks in advance! :)

I think you should get both on the 3DS. You can take it on the go. Having one on one system and one on the other would be annouying to play in my opinion. Then again, that's just me ^.^ I also find the 3DS more comfortable to play on.

Looks very Mega Man-ish....Why haven't I heard of this before?! -buys-

Never mind! I just checked the eShop again, and they lowered the price of Mighty Switch Force to $1.49 on the Wii U! :D I just bought Mighty Switch Force 1 & 2 on the Wii U, and it's downloading right now! :D

Last edited:
Should i pull the trigger on this? i have 5.03 left and am saving for mewtwo on smash 4, but this really looks good

Back