Mafia Micro Mafia: SK Madness endgame

@itookyouwaffles, my first suspicion is you thus my vote but it could change anytime. idk what to think of toads sudden barking at me. but he could just be town

- - - Post Merge - - -

thats what you want me to do. the thing is I am not even looking at the tags and for some reason you made me look down there and i was like um ok. why is he barking at me about these tags?

- - - Post Merge - - -

thats what you want me to do. the thing is I am not even looking at the tags and for some reason you made me look down there and i was like um ok. why is he barking at me about these tags?

- - - Post Merge - - -

so you are admitting that your agenda is to lynch me day one straight from your mouth.

You can add 2 tags bianca and say in the thread. WHY ARE WE USING TAG ANALYSIS THOUGH THIS IS HILARIOUS

@itookyouwaffles, my first suspicion is you thus my vote but it could change anytime. idk what to think of toads sudden barking at me. but he could just be town
Can you at least explain more? im not following it

so you are admitting that your agenda is to lynch me day one straight from your mouth.
Looks like someone is taking the joke seriously

Not the town!Bianca I know guys lets lynch her :rolleyes:

toads/bianca interaction is hella weird though. Bianca has poor responses/reasoning but toads is going after her for a really weird reason. not sure who I would think is SK.

Here's an idea: what if they're both a SK and they don't know it kekekekek

AHAHAHAHAHA TOAD'S GLITCH

Guys guys lez add more bianca tag so she'll get triggered

I guess if we're really doing this tag meta analysis ****, in the interest of full disclosure, I added the "pls don't hurt meee" tag :lemon:

Back