Mafia Micro Mafia: SK Madness endgame

Told y'all. Anyway, I feel like Chick's clear looking at that noob slip. Looking at Thomas(obviously), than toads/farobi for the second

Hold up

Thomas didn't vote yesterday. If he doesn't vote today, he'll be modkilled. This could be an opportunity to settle Toads/Farobi

Screw thomas man i doubt he knows the voting thread just lynch farobi and lets get this over with :lemon:

Seroja the townie was found dead

time until day 2 ends

RIP... rose the role blocker will carry on your memory. Honestly like why the heck seroja? I was wholeheartedly expecting Dolby dead... yeah the one kill is pretty telling. Chick or Thomas is best lynch today. Honestly was chick even present for this whole night? Thomas showed up at least. Slips are bs, that was my basis for lynching bianca and look how that turned out.

I'm guessing waffles/farobi could've just RNGed who to kill and got Seroja. Dolby could have a master plan as always... then chick/thomas is the other one

Hold up

Thomas didn't vote yesterday. If he doesn't vote today, he'll be modkilled. This could be an opportunity to settle Toads/Farobi

No, maj chick and mod kill thomas. Then a SK definitely dies today. Why put up to chance that your slip is wrong, because slips are not god-sends

Why chick or Thomas? screw those two just lynch farobi and tell me if im right :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

What time did you wake up, waffles dear? For research

around 7-9 if i remember correctly then prepare stuff for class and no data so screw that

Why chick or Thomas? screw those two just lynch farobi and tell me if im right :lemon:

They are clearly the reason we only have one kill from the night... Chick is inactive, Thomas is oblivious to put it nicely. One has to be a SK, Thomas didn't vote yesterday so if we vote chick and thomas gets mod killed, then RIP sk

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

around 7-9 if i remember correctly then prepare stuff for class and no data so screw that

quit letting your fetish for each other get in the way of being productive in this game

They are clearly the reason we only have one kill from the night... Chick is inactive, Thomas is oblivious to put it nicely. One has to be a SK, Thomas didn't vote yesterday so if we vote chick and thomas gets mod killed, then RIP sk

- - - Post Merge - - -

quit letting your fetish for each other get in the way of being productive in this game

Here's the thing Toads, in the other game with 5 players, Chick knew who she was killing and sent it to Daniel BEFORE the night started. She was online today and I doubt that she'd have the foresight in that game would be blind to this one. I am confident in it being Thomas with you/Farobi

- - - Post Merge - - -

*the other game where she was scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now, just to be clear, Chick Isn't confirmed, they both could be scum, but I townlean them, and her being the SK to NOT send it in doesn't fit with what happened last night given her past experience

Chick was online a few hours ago, hitting the night phase of the game. She wasn't present in the thread though so maybe she was busy with other forum things.

I voted for Thomas but yeah he shouldn't be alive I think. In any case, we should also be discussing who's next to the lynch. I'd like to townlean ITYW now based on how the first night kill couldn't have corresponded with the time he woke up. So if I were to lynch anyone else, it'd be Dolby then Toads.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also if anyone cared to notice I was offline from the time night started and after the first kill has been sent. It couldn't have been me who sent that kill.

And I wouldn't hold back killing anyone to frame Chick or Thomas because suspicions seems to lie between them and me/toads regardless. I hope that clears up my alignment.

Sorry guys, I'm back. Anyway, only a few left. I forgot I had to vote. Speaking of, how do I?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm keeping my toads vote, but adding farobe, dolb, and MAYBE waffles?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 0 track on what the hell's going on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway, rip seroja.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Back to Vinny and Joel, I guess.

Back