Leif
Spring Shamrock
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (162) +
Rules:
  1. reservations are allowed, it costs 5 tbt to reserve
  2. lurking is free and you can lurk for up to 3 villagers at a time. if a lurked villager goes into boxes, you will be notified
  3. adoptions are first come first serve

Prices:
T1: 50 tbt
T2: 40 tbt
T3: 30 tbt
T4: 20 tbt
T5: Free!

Who's in my town:
Wendy (Moving 15th) reserved by Jenn Chaos
Snake
Beardo
Jeremiah
Bettina
Rodea
Frank
Bob
Blaire

Lurkers:
Kawaii:D for Whitney
Barbara for Deirdre

Last edited:
I would take Wendy, but it would take me for every to get someone to move out since I have 9 out of ten sheep and to get that one non sheep to move might be a pain!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Although, you said she'll be moving the 15th so in five days.. I think I'm going to have to reserve her. May I reserve Wendy for 5 TBT. I won't be on later due to me going out with family. But I would like to finally finish my sheep town! :)

I would take Wendy, but it would take me for every to get someone to move out since I have 9 out of ten sheep and to get that one non sheep to move might be a pain!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Although, you said she'll be moving the 15th so in five days.. I think I'm going to have to reserve her. May I reserve Wendy for 5 TBT. I won't be on later due to me going out with family. But I would like to finally finish my sheep town! :)

Yes, I'll reserve her for you!

Yes, I'll reserve her for you!

Omg thanks! You don't know how happy and how much I appreciate this!! How much TBT will be in the end when I get her? I forgot what tier she is. Also, I sent the 5 TBT for her reservation! :)

Hi I'd like to reserve Bob please :)

Edit: I have acquired Bob

Last edited:
Back