Meteor Shower Meteor shower on my island tonight! :) [Closed]

Unserioes

Bells
Feedback
100% (4) +
Hello Everyone!

It’s once again time for a meteor shower on my island tonight! When this Post is around 6 hours old I will open my airport for everyone to visit! 😊

A few mandatory rules:

• There is no entry fee, everyone can join if theres space! If you want to leave me a tip tho: please no money or NTM! Keep those for yourself! If you really wanna give something you can leave DIYs you dont need anymore or a bit of wood for crafting :D
  • Please don’t stay for hours! Around 10 minutes should enough to get a lot of star pieces – thank about the other people that try to join as well!
  • Please only leave via airport and not the "–" Menue 😊
  • Im closing of my island as i dont feel comfortable with having 10 strangers running around so you probably cant get a DIY from celeste if she doesnt spawn in the closed off area i prepared – please understand!
  • If you visit a small post on here with your ingame name would be nice, you can invite your friends as well but please mention them 😊

Once I open my airport I will post the Dodo Code in this Thread! 😊

Okay I have now opened my airport, since they are still spawning pretty slow its okay if you stay longer then 10 minutes :)

Dodo: DX37W

Great, I'll come visit!
Post automatically merged:

I guess you're getting a lot of traffic, my connection closed for some reason. If you're around later, I'll stop by.

Last edited:
Yes sadly someone with a bad connection joined so it just cancelled it for everyone :/
Heres the new code:

FKHN1

Hi, i would like to join here in about half an hour is that okay

Angel fro Fairytale

Hey sure if theres still space you can totally join!! I will be still going for like an hour i think :)

Thank You I am on the way home, was checking the forums idly when. I saw it. May not be as long as I guess. But I like to over estimates instead of under

Gonna close off the thread now, thanks to everyone that stopped by!
Hope you all got plenty of star pieces and wish you all happy holydays! ♪

Back