WhiteLily210

Your friendly enby
Bells
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
White Lily
White Pansy
Feedback
100% (9) +
Merry has all original clothes and catchphrase and very minimal changes to her home
(1 or 2 furniture changes)

She will be in boxes tomorrow

I am in Central time in case we need to settle any time that works for both of us

I would be interested in taking her! I'm in Pacific Time and will be able to clear a spot for her by tomorrow since I'm not against time traveling to move someone out. I know your tag is for giveaway, but please let me know if there's anything you'd like in exchange for her!

I would be interested in taking her! I'm in Pacific Time and will be able to clear a spot for her by tomorrow since I'm not against time traveling to move someone out. I know your tag is for giveaway, but please let me know if there's anything you'd like in exchange for her!

Great! Is there any times that work for you?
I will be home all day tomorrow and any time that you say will be 2 hours later for me

Great! Is there any times that work for you?
I will be home all day tomorrow and any time that you say will be 2 hours later for me

I can do any time since I'll also be home all day, but we can schedule for around 11am your time if that works! :)

Back