• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction Merengue the normal rhino :)

Cristian

Bells
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (10) +
Merengue is in boxes from my second town. She isnt 100% original, but i think only her shirt and one or two furniture are changed.

Starting bid: 5 mill
Min increase: 1mill
buyout: 40mill

This auction ends at 23:00 pm (GTM +1)

FC: 3969-4665-6397

Last edited:
I'll be out arround 7 hours from now, so you can notice me and i'll read when i be back

- - - Post Merge - - -

bump~

I'm tempted to bid on her. There's still a bit of time left, so I might...:)

Edit: I'll bid 5 mil. The reason I stalled a bit was because 5 mil is a bit dicey for me right now but there might not be another chance to bid for Merangue again. Plus, who doesn't like a strawberry rhino? :)

Last edited:
This will end in 3 hours more or less
Wait...that's not 23:00 for GMT+1. It's a little less than 4 hours from the time of your post until 23:00 for GMT+1. Did you forget about "summer" or "daylight saving" hours?

Last edited:
Ok:), the reason I was asking is because if the bid doesn't end in the next 30 mins and I win, then I unfortunately can't pick her up due to having to leave soon.:( I'm sorry about that.

K, i'll add you and you can add me but I have to go off Bell tree forums now so I'll contact thru status messages on my 3DS. ^^:)

Back