• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading MERENGUE for Lolly/ANY OF MY 3RD TOWN DREAMIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluebellLight

bob is love bob is life
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Winter Mittens
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Feedback
100% (71) +
just started my 3rd town!
IT HAS BLUEBEAR IN A PERFECT HOUSE SPOT <333
and also it has merengue AGAIN lol.
I'm looking for Lolly only, but if you have multiple 3rd town dreamies of mine post an offer!

Last edited:
Merengue for Lolly* Beau/Marina/Zucker

im sorry to ask but who are you looking for?

Lolly mainly, but I may accept Zucker/Marina or Beau :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

bump! No one wants to trade for Merengue?

Last edited:
Okay! Per chance do you happen to have Coco/Dotty? I'd be willing to trade her for them as well

Okay! Per chance do you happen to have Coco/Dotty? I'd be willing to trade her for them as well

I am very sorry but i do not D: but i can offer sets or hybrids, dlc bells all for Merengue. I just really want her and i would stink if you lost her by resetting

I am very sorry but i do not D: but i can offer sets or hybrids, dlc bells all for Merengue. I just really want her and i would stink if you lost her by resetting
well the first time I got merengue I reset because I didn't like the rocks
then I reset again and got bluebear, a dreamie in a great house placement aND MERENGUE AGAIN so yeah

- - - Post Merge - - -

it was literally the next reset too O_O

If no one trades you any of your dreamies, can we do an auction? I would love merengue!

well the first time I got merengue I reset because I didn't like the rocks
then I reset again and got bluebear, a dreamie in a great house placement aND MERENGUE AGAIN so yeah

- - - Post Merge - - -

it was literally the next reset too O_O

lol that's one hell of a pickle XD but just shoot me a number and i'll see if i can pay it

If someone doesn't offer me these villagers in two hours I'll trade her with someone else for Sprinkle :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

bump!
ANYONE want to trade for Merengue?

Do you think you are able to get rid merengue by tomorrow night? :) I have Dotty

(I mean put her in boxes)

Last edited:
I don't know ;-; I kinda suck at cycling and have to practice piano a LOT tomorrow (I have national piano auditions on Friday) so no ;-; probably not

Good luck on your piano audition! So does that mean you would try to get Merengue in boxes for this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back