Bells
Winter Mittens
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Feedback
100% (71) +
just started my 3rd town!
IT HAS BLUEBEAR IN A PERFECT HOUSE SPOT <333
and also it has merengue AGAIN lol.
I'm looking for Lolly only, but if you have multiple 3rd town dreamies of mine post an offer!

Last edited:
Merengue for Lolly* Beau/Marina/Zucker

im sorry to ask but who are you looking for?

Lolly mainly, but I may accept Zucker/Marina or Beau :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

bump! No one wants to trade for Merengue?

Last edited:
Okay! Per chance do you happen to have Coco/Dotty? I'd be willing to trade her for them as well

Okay! Per chance do you happen to have Coco/Dotty? I'd be willing to trade her for them as well

I am very sorry but i do not D: but i can offer sets or hybrids, dlc bells all for Merengue. I just really want her and i would stink if you lost her by resetting

I am very sorry but i do not D: but i can offer sets or hybrids, dlc bells all for Merengue. I just really want her and i would stink if you lost her by resetting
well the first time I got merengue I reset because I didn't like the rocks
then I reset again and got bluebear, a dreamie in a great house placement aND MERENGUE AGAIN so yeah

- - - Post Merge - - -

it was literally the next reset too O_O

If no one trades you any of your dreamies, can we do an auction? I would love merengue!

well the first time I got merengue I reset because I didn't like the rocks
then I reset again and got bluebear, a dreamie in a great house placement aND MERENGUE AGAIN so yeah

- - - Post Merge - - -

it was literally the next reset too O_O

lol that's one hell of a pickle XD but just shoot me a number and i'll see if i can pay it

If someone doesn't offer me these villagers in two hours I'll trade her with someone else for Sprinkle :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

bump!
ANYONE want to trade for Merengue?

Do you think you are able to get rid merengue by tomorrow night? :) I have Dotty

(I mean put her in boxes)

Last edited:
I don't know ;-; I kinda suck at cycling and have to practice piano a LOT tomorrow (I have national piano auditions on Friday) so no ;-; probably not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back