MegaMan Texture Signature.

NikoKing

Da Biggest Bears Fan!
Bells
Jeez, my signatures are beginning to look the same, I need some more original ideas now :\.

EDIT: I made a new version of the sig where it has a little bit more depth in it on the left side.
megamansig-1.png

My thoughts: Meh, this one was terrible. I haven't made a signature in a while so that's probably why. Consider this a warm up for better signatures.

ya lookin' the same.
but i still like it.
idk if its the colors or something..
but it just seems like something is missing.....
7/10

I like the scratchy effect in the background. Though I don't like how one side's white and then it blends to a way dark red/orange color.

kalinn said:
Nikoking said:
thekillingdog said:
I think it's alright, but the text is REALLY hard to even spot.
I didn't put text in it... lol.
well it says mega man like right next to him
lol
You see it? Uh-Oh, here I made a new version that blocks the text so it's like it wasn't there. I don't know what the heck happened, I think I merged the text layer >.<

Nikoking said:
kalinn said:
Nikoking said:
thekillingdog said:
I think it's alright, but the text is REALLY hard to even spot.
I didn't put text in it... lol.
well it says mega man like right next to him
lol
You see it? Uh-Oh, here I made a new version that blocks the text so it's like it wasn't there. I don't know what the heck happened, I think I merged the text layer >.<
That is probably what happened. It's alright, everyone makes mistakes. Overall I would give it a 7/10. It's still a better sig than a lot of people around this forum.

It's ok i guess ^_^

But it looks too much like your previous signature ;P

8/10

Hm... I never knew people would like my signature so much, I thought it would be lower :\ .

Nikoking said:
Hm... I never knew people would like my signature so much, I thought it would be lower :\ .
I like it! :) awesome colors!

heres some expert advice
1.) slightly move magaman to the left or right and put some text
2.) put some of the colors in the background on megaman like reflected light

just if you want to improve :veryhappy:

Back