Mayor and Town name ideas? WIN ALL OF MY BTB!

mayor names:

Katie
Lily
Prilla
Fira
Iris
Luna
Fawn
Violet
Iridessa
Vidia
Alvina (means friend of the elves)
Nyx (means sprite)
Tianna (means fairy queen)
Hazel
Holly
Lucy
Maisy
witch
Tangy
Willow
Princess

Town names:
Avery
Elvyne
Arethusa
Fawn
Olivine
Rosen
Chesnut
Forest
Unknown
Farlands
Dryad (tree spirit)
Hideaway
Lost
Irmelle
Alm
Elk
Teak (type of tree)
Willow
Haunted
Loveable
Tealight
Rosevil
seaside
crossing

Holy heck this thing is so full of names I'm sure there's nothing nature-y left but to suggest but Mayor Thistle of Mugwart Town XD

.. Or Mayor Mugwart of Thistle town! Then we'll have some alliteration going on ;)

Last edited:
How about Everwood as town name (like the show)? I think it sounds awesome!
As for mayor name, you can pretend you're a doctor, and so be called "Dr. ....". Or maybe "Aranel", which is the Quenya (elvish language) word for princess.

As I suggest to everyone, look up a simple English word in different languages, this usually will bring up a really neat sounding word, I always say it out loud to see how it sounds. My two towns have been Arryire (meaning Autumn) and Lluvia (meaning rain). I also use this for character names in other games, in ACNL I play as me so I didn't use it there, but I used it for my Skyrim cat, I looked up "claws" and found something like Pazaur or something (it uses other letters but that's how I pronounce it out loud.) Usually names with a lot of vowels sound the best? I hope this helps, and if you use my suggestion I don't need your btbs<3

Back