• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

May I use your Dream Town to meet my dreamies?

Griffon

an attempt was made
Bells
Arcade Tokens
User Title Color Change
Flower Glow Wand
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Tasty Cake
Hi! So I'm making a list of villagers that I like, but I realize it's been a while since I've seen most of them in person. And since my tier one said they're moving out on the 15th, I want to make sure I actually like the villagers I think I like before I start accepting bids.

I have this phobia of getting my dreamie and then realizing I don't like them that much. So anyway, if you have these villagers, may I have your DC so I can meet them?

I'd like to meet: Diana, Beau, Freya, Lionel, Eunice, Wolfgang, Whitney, Fang, Erik, and Mott.

They're basically the same as any other villager with their characteristic. There's nearly nothing different, sadly. It's just a skin with a personality.

They're basically the same as any other villager with their characteristic. There's nearly nothing different, sadly. It's just a skin with a personality.

Oh completely. I just want to make sure they're as cute as I want them to be in person. XD I know the personalities are all programmed the same.

Lionel it's in zebilage
Dream code it's on signature

- - - Post Merge - - -

And Eunice and fang are in purely but I don't have a dream code yet
And Those 2 will move out

Lionel it's in zebilage
Dream code it's on signature

- - - Post Merge - - -

And Eunice and fang are in purely but I don't have a dream code yet
And Those 2 will move out

Okay thanks! I'll go see Lionel. And let me know if you have DC for the other two

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Diana if you want to visit. DA in my sig.

Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Beau here: Catlips D.A.- 4500-5582-9486

Thank you!

I have Erik in Starpass. Just search Starpass at the Dream Suite and you should find it (Hinako is the mayor, btw).

This is a great idea. I should've done this, because now that I have my dreamie Apollo I realize I don't like him nearly as much as I thought. Feel free to come meet Whitney in my town, dream address is in my signature!

i have freya and fang in ereve! dream code is 5600-2124-5785 c:

I have Eunice!! I'm too lazy to find my dream address, but you can use the "I'll search for a dream" option to look up the town. It's called Lunavila, and there are only two, I'm the one whose mayor is named Marbles!

I have Erik in Starpass. Just search Starpass at the Dream Suite and you should find it (Hinako is the mayor, btw).

Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Fang if you want to meet him :)

Oooh, thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll update my dream town (address in Signature) tomorrow after Wolfgang moves in.

Thanks for updating your dream town! I think Wolfgang got bumped up my dreamie list!

That's a really depressing way to look at it :/ Anyway, maybe it's my imagination but I have found villagers of the same "type" to be very different. Katt was my uchi for a while and she always wanted to hang out at her house together... whereas Agnes always visited me and also seemed to be a bit of a black market furniture dealer ^^; Same with Rudy and Antonio and Lucky, Stitches and Erik... And when Marshal was in my cycling town, he didn't seem similar to Bevelle Marshal at all.... I always seem to see a bit more in the characters than just their "type"... I kind of thought that was the point?

Anyway, I have Erik in Bevelle (DA in sig) if you still need to visit him :)

Back