• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading MASTER LIST of clothing/furniture/recipes for [[CATALOGUE trade]]

Great! I will PM you the dodo code.
Post automatically merged:

The color for the old commoner's kimono is red. If that's fine with you, send me a PM! I'll give you the dodo code.

Ooh, one question, what color is your antique set?

Sounds good! :)

It is all brown.

Great! I will PM you.

I have:
ironwood low table
antique chair (brown)
antique vanity (brown)
antique table (natural)
antique mini table (brown)
claw foot-tub
floor lamp
kimono stand
picnic basket
old fashioned washtub
pop up toaster
portable record player
double door fridge
double sofa (brown)
electric kick scooter

interested in:
old fashioned sewing machine
imperial partition (brown)
grand piano
piano bench
den desk (dark wood)

please let me know thanks!

Interested in ironwood low table, double door fridge, electric kick scooter, old fashioned washtub!

What color is your kimono stand?

are the cute furniture items you have in white? if so, could i trade one of each of them for my antique table, antique bed, antique chair and antique mini table? they are all in black

thank you!

edit: i also have antique console table in black

I only have cute vanity in white! I could trade for your console mini table in black!

Last edited:
I see you have the Imperial Bed & Dining Chair on you wishlist. I have both in Brown that you can catalog of I can catalog your Brown Imperial low table?

Interested in ironwood low table, double door fridge, electric kick scooter, old fashioned washtub!

What color is your kimono stand?

The color is a red patterned one (not very exciting)

Hello! I'm interested in the cat tower (i don't know if there are multiple colors but if so the tan one), i have the crest doorplate (silver) and diner mini table (red) available!

Hi! I'm interested in the Bamboo Candleholder DIY, Pear dress DIY, and music stand DIY. I have the overall dress (every colour variant) and a giant teddybear. Is that okay? Are there specific colour(s) of the dress that you want (I'm okay with trading all of them to you!)? 'w');;

Last edited:
I see you have the Imperial Bed & Dining Chair on you wishlist. I have both in Brown that you can catalog of I can catalog your Brown Imperial low table?

Yes! That'll work! I will PM you.

The color is a red patterned one (not very exciting)

I'll trade the ironwood low table, double door fridge, electric kick scooter, old fashioned washtub, and claw foot-tub! I'll PM you.

Hello! I'm interested in the cat tower (i don't know if there are multiple colors but if so the tan one), i have the crest doorplate (silver) and diner mini table (red) available!

Hello! I can provide the tan one for you. I'm interested in crest doorplate!

Hi! I'm interested in the Bamboo Candleholder DIY, Pear dress DIY, and music stand DIY. I have the overall dress (every colour variant) and a giant teddybear. Is that okay? Are there specific colour(s) of the dress that you want (I'm okay with trading all of them to you!)? 'w');;

Hey! For the giant teddybear, is it a recipe or the actual item?

sure! so sorry i didn't notice your reply, i can invite you over to my island to catalog the antique stuff i have anyway :D would it be okay if i PM'd you in about 15 minutes with the dodo code? you can come over whenever you're ready, i'll just leave the gates open!

It's the actual item ;w; );;

Ah, I'm sorry! I would only trade recipe with recipe. Let me know if there's any items you would like to trade for the giant teddy bear!

sure! so sorry i didn't notice your reply, i can invite you over to my island to catalog the antique stuff i have anyway :D would it be okay if i PM'd you in about 15 minutes with the dodo code? you can come over whenever you're ready, i'll just leave the gates open!

Yes! PM me your dodo code : ')

Interested in the music stand diy!
I can offer from: a colorful wheel, an ironwood low table, imperial bed (red), imperial partition (brown), peach checked rug, lab experiments set, rattan table lamp, standard umbrella stand, tree standee, white heart rug, or wooden bookshelf!
Some I need to order, and others i have on hand :)

I'd also be interested in any celeste items you can craft!!!

Ah, I'm sorry! I would only trade recipe with recipe. Let me know if there's any items you would like to trade for the giant teddy bear!
Oh! Okay -- it's fine, then! Sorry, and thank you! ♥ 'w')b

Interested in the music stand diy!
I can offer from: a colorful wheel, an ironwood low table, imperial bed (red), imperial partition (brown), peach checked rug, lab experiments set, rattan table lamp, standard umbrella stand, tree standee, white heart rug, or wooden bookshelf!
Some I need to order, and others i have on hand :)

I'd also be interested in any celeste items you can craft!!!

Hi! Are these DIY recipes or the actual items? I'm only trading the music stand diy for another recipe, sorry!!
But yes, I can craft celeste items for you if you provide the crafting materials : ')

Hi! What kitchen island do you have?

Red and Black ¨̮

Ah I'm sorry-- most of these items do not have DIYs, they are catalouge items, and i no longer have the DIYs of those that do. My apologies for being unclear!!

Alright! I'm out of large star fragments sadly but if i ever get more i may hit you up haha

I am interested in your:
Adventure Dress
Ribboned Straw Hat
mama bear
papa bear
dark-chocolates floor
strawberry-chocolate wall

Items I have:
serving cart (white)
gas range x2 (one white, one red)
rattan end table (brown)
Tatami bed
Table Lamp
Floor lamp
garbage bin (blue)

Items I can craft for you:
Bamboo drum
Bamboo stool
shell stool
plain sink
Old-fashioned Washtub
Paw-print Doorplate
Tall Lantern
Crest Doorplate

I am interested in your:
Adventure Dress
Ribboned Straw Hat
mama bear
papa bear
dark-chocolates floor
strawberry-chocolate wall

Items I have:
serving cart (white)
gas range x2 (one white, one red)
rattan end table (brown)
Tatami bed
Table Lamp
Floor lamp
garbage bin (blue)

Items I can craft for you:
Bamboo drum
Bamboo stool
shell stool
plain sink
Old-fashioned Washtub
Paw-print Doorplate
Tall Lantern
Crest Doorplate
Let me send you a PM!

Hi what color is your jumper worksuit? I would like to catalog it along with the handle bar moustache, the book (encyclopedia) and the post op patch please! I have a ironwood diy workbench in birch color, serving cart (brown), rocking chair (darkwood) and antique phone (brown) if you'd need to catalog it in any of those colors :)

Hi what color is your jumper worksuit? I would like to catalog it along with the handle bar moustache, the book (encyclopedia) and the post op patch please! I have a ironwood diy workbench in birch color, serving cart (brown), rocking chair (darkwood) and antique phone (brown) if you'd need to catalog it in any of those colors :)
Hey! Jumper worksuit is black. Yes, I'm interested in cataloguing! Send me a PM!

Back