• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Marshal

MayorSilver

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (76) +
My Marshal is moving and I would like to get 250 TBT for him as he is mostly if not completely original. He is wearing his original shirt, original catchphrase, and I believe his home is original but I am not totally positive. And if you know of anyone with Flora in boxes please let me know :)

So if you want Marshal and you have 250 TBT, have space available, and can come get him now...please post below. First come first serve.

Sorry, im new at this and i just wanna know... What is TBT or how many bells are TBT.

Sorry, im new at this and i just wanna know... What is TBT or how many bells are TBT.

TBT stands for Bell Tree Bells, they are the currency this forum uses!

If you look at your sidebar you should see "bells" with a number, thats how many bells you have achieved! You gain bells through, posting or selling items.

About 30TBT can go for about 6 million IGB (In game bells) So they are quite precious!

Last edited:
My Marshal is moving and I would like to get 250 TBT for him as he is mostly if not completely original. He is wearing his original shirt, original catchphrase, and I believe his home is original but I am not totally positive. And if you know of anyone with Flora in boxes please let me know :)

So if you want Marshal and you have 250 TBT, have space available, and can come get him now...please post below. First come first serve.

I can give you 255tbt.
And some red carnations.^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can come get him now, as I have space.

I really...don't think he's available? Two people have already posted in this thread saying they'll have him....

Back