• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Marshal the Smug Squirrel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blair

♥The Poison Princess♥
Bells
Feedback
100% (45) +
Marshal is moving!
First come first serve, for the most part, but those with him as a dreamie get priority.
While I haven't really been checking dreamies lately in these givaways, Marshal's one I'd really like to go to someone who really wants him ^^

Please could I take him into my main town!? I really want him in my main town but I don't have 2 3ds'(he is in my cycle town) and I want to reset, I will give the other Marshal away! c: (the one in cycle town :))

Last edited:
My friend really wants him, can I please have him?

Please could I take him into my main town!? I really want him in my main town but I don't have 2 3ds'(he is in my cycle town) and I want to reset, I will give the other Marshal away! c:

He's yours ^^
Let me add you, real quick :3

He's yours ^^
Let me add you, real quick :3

Hmm, on second thought, I need to get room! And that stresses me out. Feel free to give him to someone else c: Thanks for the thought tho! This is REALLY nice of you!! c:

Last edited:
MEEEE OMGGGGGG

- - - Post Merge - - -

He's the last of my dreamies.. i'm desperate to find him..

I would really love Marshal to be a part of the town of Bacupari! All the residents would love him and he would love it here! He is definitely a dreamy of mine and it would be so lovely for him to be a part of my town! He'll be going to a caring and permanent home! ^_^ Thank you!

Yeah, I just need to cycle someone out quickly, be 10 minutes or so, is that okay?
I can wait 30 minutes or so if need be ^^
Just LMK when you're ready.

If for some reason Qwerty can't take him I'll go to the next post with him as a dreamie, so no more need for anyone else to post.

Last edited:
I can wait 30 minutes or so if need be ^^
Just LMK when you're ready.

If for some reason Qwerty can't take him I'll go to the next post with him as a dreamie, so no more need for anyone else to post.

Done! I'm ready to take him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back