• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Auction Marshal the smug little squirrel [SOLD!]

With all the sets I have offered, whats the lowest amount of bells you'll accept D: I'll give you a virtual hug if that helps too T^T I want him, but I cant spend all my money on him D:

Am I too late? If not, I'll buy out at 50m. *hands shaking so bad* Squeeeeee, MARSHAL! >x<

marshal is sold to kyomeh!

thanks everyone for bidding, hope you all get a marshal soon

Last edited:
kyomeh, check your pm inbox, i just sent you details of my second town (where marshal is)

50m on a 75m-125m product is a 33%-60% discount. imo that's cheap.

Hm those are generally overinflated auctions where duped crowns come into play rather than straight off actual sales.
Marshal is not worth 75m-125m, he has just been sold for that on rare ocassions.

Back