Trading Marshal ready to move!

Okay then, go ahead Melleia... And just because he isnt a dreamie doesnt mean I wouldnt like to have him as a villager for a while or trade him for one of my dreamies..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im dropping out

Like I said. And because im not spending money 0.o I was going to trade punchy for him..

Why should you listen to my opinion god you barely know me
If you change your mind just cause someone said one little thing, i'm sorry but thats odd.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for a marshal on reddit/tumblr/here for you guys. ;u;/ its no biggie ;u; Everyone gets there dreamie eventually. It takes forever but it does happen uvu

Because im not into drama so a video game villager isnt worth it byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

That...is very sig worthy Q~Q wise words my friend. I dont think no one meant harm here tho. have a good day ;u; I'll pm you if I see any of your dreamies ;u;/

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel so bad now wow omf

Don't uvu, group hug time you guys ouo, there has been way to much drama in tbt and im so glad that everyone here was mature enough to handle this well ;u;/

It will literally be just my luck that a) I can't get him to move in time
b) I won't have cycled enough people to get him back again after I gave the other marshal away ;~;

;~;
okok
pls come and pick merengue up Lunie omg
also hello to the like 12 people stalking

Beau and Bam, I already have Erik. Pm me Zora if you want to ask anything else cuz i feel like im spamming e.e

Emeraldfox I appreciate you for trying but I gotta ask are you going to turn away from this trade?

I think she rage quitted thanks to Julia's comment. But I wonder why Julia said anything in the first place because she doesn't seem to have Punchy to offer. Must be annoyed by her so-so luck and never-ending quest for Marshal.

I think she rage quitted thanks to Julia's comment. But I wonder why Julia said anything in the first place because she doesn't seem to have Punchy to offer. Must be annoyed by her so-so luck and never-ending quest for Marshal.

There have been Marshals everywhere these last couple of days. xD

The only problem is I can't cycle Punchy out until Merengue moves, and she's reserved. I have literally no idea when the person who reserved her will be online :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

There have been Marshals everywhere these last couple of days. xD

They put ridiculous prices on them usually though :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I am going to give Melleia the chance to get Marshal. Thanks though kasugo :]

And tysm <3
But you may end up getting him anyway, because I can't move anyone until this girl replies :/

Back