• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading Marshal (Not in Boxes Yet) LF: Reneigh + NMTs

Divvi

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Looking to have Marshal in boxes in the next few days, and hoping to trade for Reneigh and some NMTs if possible. Willing to consider bell offers if I don't find a Reneigh trade in a few days!

Hi is this still available? I don’t have the villager youre looking for but can offer NMT + bells or anything else you may need!!
Looking to have Marshal in boxes in the next few days, and hoping to trade for Reneigh and some NMTs if possible. Willing to consider bell offers if I don't find a Reneigh trade in a few days!

I have Reneigh!

I was looking to cycle her out actually, I can try and get her in boxes if you'd like!

My Reneigh just pinged to leave!
I can TT her into boxes if you want her c:

Last edited:
Hi, sorry don't mean to hijack the post but I also have Marshal and can swap for Reneigh if the Divvi is only able to trade with one of the above posts.

I'm going to try and get Marshal into boxes some time tonight if either of you are available to pick him up and can have Reneigh ready to go :)

Hey! I can work on Reneigh today if you want!

Probably a dumb question, but do I need an empty plot? Or since Reneigh would be moving, Marshall can move in instead of her?

I have her in my island rn
I can do it for nmt or bells

I don't need marshal though
I have his amiibo card ~

Nvm, someone else already took over that empty lot, guess I'll try to force someone else out...

Last edited:
What's the status of this thread currently? I also have a Reneigh that I would like to trade for Marshal 🤔

If this falls through, my Reneigh is currently in boxes and ready to move whenever! So let me know. :>

@kazaf

Back