• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Auction Marshal in boxes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Marvel

Merry & Happy
Bells
Switch
6012-8136-6825
Red Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Shooting Star
Rainbow Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Purple Star Fragment
Celeste Chick Plush
White Star Fragment
Mom's Plush
Feedback
100% (306) +
Hi everyone! I have his amiibo card, so will do an auction, since Julian gave Flora a horrible shirt to wear I will invite her again using Marshal to kick her out.

If you want Flora, is free, she has a comedian suit (yellow) and a ancient sashed robe (pink like Mulan's dress) TAKEN

I'm looking for IGB over NMT, but will accept offers in NMT and TBT
1 NMT= 150K
10 TBT = 100K

End Time: 9pm central (GMT -5)
Buyout: 50 Million IGB ( I know we won't get there, but I will like to add a buyout)
Snipe alert: 5 minutes

Starting bid: 500k IGB
HIGHEST BID: Eryot 70 tickets (10.5 million bells)
Increments: 50k IGB

Please have an open plot by the end of the auction, he will be kick out with another amiibo, I gave away 9 villagers with this method with no problem.

Last edited:
I'll take Flora! just need to free up a plot but I'd love her :)
Since I need Marshal ready in a few hours ready to move could you have it before 7pm central (daytime saving) about 5 hours from now.

Henlo I’m wondering if you could start a convo with me in order to explain it a little,.? I’m sorta new to this and I’ve never bought a villager— (What’s- Whats a buyout??)

Henlo I’m wondering if you could start a convo with me in order to explain it a little,.? I’m sorta new to this and I’ve never bought a villager—
Hi! After the seller agrees with your offer, you will drop the bells/items in his/her island and then you will be able to talk to the villager you want, after he/she agrees to move to your island (you will need an open plot for the to accept) the will appear the next day as your new resident.
Post automatically merged:

40 tickets for Marshal?
You have the highest bid of 40 NMT which equals 6 million bells.

For future reference: you can change a villager’s shirt by complaining about them to Isabelle! If you say you don’t like her shirt because it’s offensive or something, she will change back to her default.

For future reference: you can change a villagers shirt by complaining about them to Isabelle! If you say you don’t like her shirt because it’s offensive or something, she will change back to her default.
It only works with custom design, if it is on their inventory they will wear it again, I have to talk to Isabelle daily to reset it.

1 hour left
Post automatically merged:

Closed, I'll contact the winner

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back