• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway marshal in boxes!

Gren

Bells
Feedback
38.5% (-3) +
First come first served m ik u lot like marshal so I tted him to the day he is gonna move!

- - - Post Merge - - -

P.s my signature needs updating

- - - Post Merge - - -

No one?

I'll take him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

but you seem suspicious, since you just put Renee up as well, and she's still available. And you have 4 negative WiFi ratings. But I'll try him anyways. Not trying to be rude though. :)

Last edited:
I'll take him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

but you seem suspicious, since you just put Renee up as well, and she's still available. And you have 4 negative WiFi ratings. But I'll try him anyways. Not trying to be rude though. :)

1. The negative ratings were all from the people in the Same town at the same time.
2. I time travel villagers out.

Back