• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway marshal in boxes!

Gren

Bells
Feedback
38.5% (-3) +
First come first served m ik u lot like marshal so I tted him to the day he is gonna move!

- - - Post Merge - - -

P.s my signature needs updating

- - - Post Merge - - -

No one?

I'll take him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

but you seem suspicious, since you just put Renee up as well, and she's still available. And you have 4 negative WiFi ratings. But I'll try him anyways. Not trying to be rude though. :)

Last edited:
I'll take him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

but you seem suspicious, since you just put Renee up as well, and she's still available. And you have 4 negative WiFi ratings. But I'll try him anyways. Not trying to be rude though. :)

1. The negative ratings were all from the people in the Same town at the same time.
2. I time travel villagers out.

Back