• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Marina the Octopus is in boxes now

Status
Not open for further replies.

fartgallery

Bells
Feedback
100% (4) +
Marina is in boxes in a town I've been using to cycle with
I'm looking to trade her for Marshal, Lolly, Kid Cat, or Stitches. I'm willing to listen to good bell/item offers as well!

would you accept tbt? she's my dreamie. also i have 9 villagers atm but i dont remember if somebody else is suppose to move in so i gotta check

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i have kid cat and dont want him but last time i wanted to do a villager trade with beau.......beau literally would not move out..nobody how much tted! so i don't know if id want to risk that. i could use tbt as a deposit and if i can get him to move out maybe you could refund me the tbt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back