• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Marcie in campsite - charades help

Silicia

Bells
Cake
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
I have Marcie in my campsite, we are playing charades and if I win she is moving into my town.
her question is : 'when your wallet makes you.... catching fish can make you...'
what is it? her answers are:
Sea bass
Tuna
Crucian carp
Horse mackerel

any ideas on what it could be?

What emotions did she do?
When your wallet makes you "EMOTION" catching fish can make you "EMOTION".

I am going to guess it's not sea bass, those make no one happy. This is just a guess, not 100% sure, but I think it's Tuna. Those would put a ton of money in your wallet. i saw a similar one except the answer was colicanth and it was because it was worth a lot of bells.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not to mention, if you look you will see that's the only one worth tons of money...

I am going to guess it's not sea bass, those make no one happy. This is just a guess, not 100% sure, but I think it's Tuna. Those would put a ton of money in your wallet. i saw a similar one except the answer was colicanth and it was because it was worth a lot of bells.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not to mention, if you look you will see that's the only one worth tons of money...

Yes its Tuna!!
Thank u so much ^^

Reminds me of when I had to play Rick paper scissors to invite Julian & Erik from the campsite. It was like the most intense Rock Paper Scissors I ever played, ahahaha.

Congrats on getting the villager to move in :3

Back