• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading March Birthstone Collectible in Exchange for Art + Some TBT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aervels

fragrant orange
Bells
October Birthstone (Opal)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Feedback
100% (40) +
Good evening! c:
At the moment, I'm hit with an extreme urge to obtain this pretty collectible: CkxURQj.png

But nonetheless, I would like to trade for two pieces of art of any kind + 500-600 TBT for this collectible before I either completely forget, or go on a long hiatus due to school. Please check out my art shop for samples!

Edit: I am totally open to negotiation, this is not the end-all deal. xD

If things don't go well, I'll close this thread in an hour from now. c: Thank you for your time. c8​

Last edited:
Looks like April or March birthstone.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep it's March; look in my side bar.

I have that stone and I'm pretty tempted... XD At the same time, I don't wanna feel greedy...

Last edited:
LOL pengu, but it's a pretty cool stone, I won't blame you for holding onto it xD

Thanks, Mantis! c8 I appreciate it c:

Y'know what, I can always try to get another one eventually, so you can have mine.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your art is WELL worth the trade. <3

Y'know what, I can always try to get another one eventually, so you can have mine.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your art is WELL worth the trade. <3

Pengu, you're very kind. You have my huge thanks. QQ You know the drill, throw at me what ya got via PM 8)

I shall close this thread now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back