Trading Maple is moving.

YOU WILL MISS HER CUTENESS HOW DARE YOUUUUUU D:<
lol, srsly good luck
i recommend her a lot guys, soo KAAWWAAIIII

I would really like Maple! Can I pay you and how much?
---
It depends how much you would offer. uwu

----
wow I'd love to have her but I have no space ;___;
---
That sucks D:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, Isabella, If you could TT one of your villagers out tonight (because I have no room) If you wanted her, then I could trade you for one of your other villagers.

I will pay you 1mil for her. D:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or I have some to trade but I don't know if you would want them.

Also, Isabella, If you could TT one of your villagers out tonight (because I have no room) If you wanted her, then I could trade you for one of your other villagers.

Is she packed up right now?

I will pay you 1mil for her. D:
Or I have some to trade but I don't know if you would want them.
---
I got a little distracted, sorry for the late reply. uwu what villagers do you have?

- - - Post Merge - - -

--
I can TT her to packed up. uwu

--
I can TT her to packed up. uwu

Well, the only villagers I want out right now is Hans and Chester since their houses are in terrible spots, would you be interested in them? If not I'm still going to try to get them out anyway but I'm a bit hesitant because I've time traveled a lot before and lost 5+ villagers that I liked ._. I could still be willing to pay though..

Last edited:
Villagers I am willing to trade are Genji, Cookie, and Apple.
--
I have genji, no thanks to the other two. uwu.
--
Well, the only villagers I want out right now is Hans and Chester since their houses are in terrible spots, would you be interested in them? If not I'm still going to try to get them out anyway but I'm a bit hesitant because I've time traveled a lot before and lost 5+ villagers that I liked ._. I could still be willing to pay though..
--
How many bells?

not sure, how much would you like though?
--
Atleast one million, I just want Maple gone tonight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

2mil?
--
Yes! PM me your friend code.

Back