• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Managed to secure a copy!!!

The villagers are so vicious for no reason haha, visiting the campsite is enough to leave you destitute and broken 😭

It's so great to know you're enjoying it though! I got mine when I was about ten or so and it's definitely my most treasured GameCube game ❤️

Congratulations! I had no idea it went for that much nowadays.
Villagers are pretty mean in this version, but they actually get nicer as your friendship level rises! It's a really neat feature that isn't as obvious in later games imo.
Who are your villagers? I'm always curious about the older games since people can't curate with amiibo.

Congrats! Yeah, it's a shame it's so expensive nowadays, but that's super cool you were able to snag a copy! What do you think of the map layout?

Back