• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Make Mafia Grate Again! Game Over! Town wins!

@Daniel you too ? You Ness and Heyden all haven't made any reads D1 ? come on, and none of you have any excuse, you are all experienced players. this is some BS.

So you'd like me to ditch my personal problems for this game? I didn't plan on my friend to need moral support. That's a little rude, personal issues go first.

I don't have time to do proper substantial reads on everyone and I'm mostly unsure for the timebeing so expect something better depending on Inklings flip, but for now;
Null|Townread|Townlean|Slight Sus|High Sus|Scum
Heyden
Call me Daniel
Alexi
Tardis2016
Panda1376
Sarasakat
Xine
Crys
Toadsworthy
ClamEatsCurry
Ness
Cadbberry
M3ow_
Inkling
Kevinnn
Cory
Taesaek
Aronthaer
Shondell
Qwerty111
Shiida
Mother of all llamas
Honey.dew

So you'd like me to ditch my personal problems for this game? I didn't plan on my friend to need moral support. That's a little rude, personal issues go first.

@Daniel ah. ya im sorry that was little insensitive, i hope your friend is ok and im glad you were there for them. depending on what happens in the future of the game i may be able to over look it for that reason, just hope you can be here and help us in the future but your right friends, family, and real life comes before mafia (except for me mafia=life) haha

time's running out... i was waiting for inkling to make some big read but thats my vote as of now, since I don't see any read/case.

@Daniel you too ? You Ness and Heyden all haven't made any reads D1 ? come on, and none of you have any excuse, you are all experienced players. this is some BS.

Actually, I do have an excuse. My blood sugar is low.

Stop getting so snarky, acting like we're all scum for not posting reads when we still have a fairly large handful of time to do anything. Nights aren't silent, either. So we can post reads in that phase if necessary.

I should be home in half an hour. I'll have enough time to make my scum reads at least. Other reads will come tonight if I have time or N1

I'm hoping this is the right color. Question about the game since we're about to go into N1. I didn't see it in the rules or OP either.

In ToS there isn't talking during the night, is there talking in the thread during night cycles?

I'm hoping this is the right color. Question about the game since we're about to go into N1. I didn't see it in the rules or OP either.

In ToS there isn't talking during the night, is there talking in the thread during night cycles?
Fortunately in this game there is Night Talk

In general, Crys likes to think she can trick us with her meta and not give away too much. But its still there. From what I've heard, she plays more serious when she is scum.
They haven't given any reads and is posting minimally. When Crys trys to help town and figure everybody out, they post actively and contribute with substance.

Expect something [good] from me in like 13 hours.

This never happened!

good were in brackets for a reason lol. I suck at reads and never usual give them so this is new.

Not only does this statement contradict the previous quote, it is an outright lie. In the 2 games I've played with Crys, they were constantly posting reads and questioning. They actively influenced the game.

My role is living.

Typical Crys; fake claiming and joking to confuse us and show her distance.

From what I'm reading, I don't like Inkling's reaction to Xine's case on him. Even though the case was pretty weak, the defensiveness he reacted with isn't very town like. I see the same reaction to this case the same as his reaction to other cases in previous game, so I'm really not sure. I'll look more in depth with it when I get home. But that's my initial reaction

@inkling: it did happen. crys posted reads which I've NEVER seen him do. thats a weak case on someone who hasnt been very sus at all.

how about we all stop trying to pin people as scum based on what they think of aron?
you cant deny that aron gave off the impression of messing around with town, especially since he said that. so being sus of him doesnt make anyone else sus imo.

and thats why im not willing to lynch alexi yet since i had the same thoughts about aron.

Agreed. my poor choices are dominating this game and I hate it.

Here is my attempt at reads, first ever full list reads so I hope i did it right. Sorry if the information is just rehashes of others but I did my best to give me opinions. Spent an hour working on these, I hope these come across good

Using SarasaKat's color codes
Very town
Slight town
Neutral/Null
Slight suspicions
Heavy scum read

Heyden- Has been disapearing a lot but pulls out a few points and ideas, made a few remarks that did't really add up, I am a little sus at the moment but I dont think they are showing scum at this point
Call me Daniel- Has been absent for a long while and is jsut poking in here and there, nothing sus
Alexi- Just going back and forth on points in my eyes, m3ow_ is making some great accusations on them, I am pretty sus of them
Tardis2016- Just repeating points and making some arguments I don't agree with, not sus as a mafia but I am thinking possibly a jester if that is in this game
Panda1376- Are really helpful and making some great points and ideas, though quick to follow on bandwagon points, I still think they are a total townie and just being a great scumsearcher
Sarasakat- Bouncing back and forth on claims, I did think townie but some of what they have said seemed scummy to me, so I am a bit sus
Xine- Helping and making great points, I see them as a townie
Crys- only popping in a little with information, I don't trust them at the moment, took 13 or so hours for a tiny post with little information, I am slightly sus of them but thinking townie enough
Toadsworthy- Been pretty inactive, I have no real read on the little quips we hear from them, their posts do lead me to say townie for now
ClamEatsCurry- Been very helpful but posts are few and far between, I think they are a townie for sure
Ness- I agree with some of their points but others are really far out there, I went from feeling null on them to being a bit sus.
M3ow_-really good points about Alexi, I think they are town now that some of their previous ideas come to light
Inkling- Very sus of, being very quick to fight accusations with little evidence. Getting questioned but dodging questions, over all I am thinking they are scum
Kevinnn- Not really posting enough to know, I wouldn't say townie nor am I sus, more of a null, we both did get fooled into the snappy replies by Tardis and that has me questioning their alighnment
Cory- He hasn't been posting as much since the start, was pretty strong and prominite. I am thinking a townie
Taesaek- after they got home from a plane flight they were posting some pretty good points, I think they are a townie for now, no real big points of being sus
Aronthaer- Claim to doc shook me at the start but I am thinking they may be telling the truth right now. No points not to and they seem to be shaken up from their own claim, going to assume they are townie for now, can't be lynching a possible PR
Qwerty111- Not enough posts to determine much of an alightment
Shiida- Been pretty consistent with posts and are making interesting points, going to say they are townie
Mother of all Llamas- Hasn't posted much but what I gather is an attempt to help and I am not very sus and I would say a townie at the moment.

I hope these make sense to everyone and I am sorry if I read you weird.

Yo, I missed quite a bit and I don't have time to read everything before D1 ends. could someone explain why they're suspicious of Inkling? My current vote is Alexi but if someone could give or link to me some good reasons why Inkling is scum I'll unvote.

In general, Crys likes to think she can trick us with her meta and not give away too much. But its still there. From what I've heard, she plays more serious when she is scum.
They haven't given any reads and is posting minimally. When Crys trys to help town and figure everybody out, they post actively and contribute with substance.

This never happened!

Not only does this statement contradict the previous quote, it is an outright lie. In the 2 games I've played with Crys, they were constantly posting reads and questioning. They actively influenced the game.

Typical Crys; fake claiming and joking to confuse us and show her distance.
yeah ur right it actually took me 16 hours. 2. I have only played in 1 game with you and I was third party/jester 3. I wasn't fake claiming or joking.

@inklin who do you think is town?

Back