• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Make Mafia Grate Again! Game Over! Town wins!

I've already admitted I'm tunneling you, because you're who I'm most confident about. I have questioned Ness and others a little, I can see m3ows train of thought on Alexi, but I don't wholeheartedly agree. When you flip red, I'll be able to re-read and find your scumbuds :)

Where's your case you promised me?

yuou havent questioned me at all though and your case is weak.

oh and i promise you thats not going to happen. how about trying to find my scum buds now? then you'd have a case lol. thats some confidence you have there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BZZZ. Wrong.

where are the ?s

- - - Post Merge - - -

all i see are accusations. which dont hold water bc you quoted me out of context. literally there are others...cory and heyden who both made simialr posts as me. they said that there wasnt nothing going on to contribute. and thats the truth. there wasn't half the players were not posting at all.

oh and i promise you thats not going to happen. how about trying to find my scum buds now? then you'd have a case lol. thats some confidence you have there.

Is this a slip? Why would you say "Try to find your scum buddys"?

In the state that he were to flip green, what would you say about that?

I am 90% sure inkling is not town. Did you glance over my case? Do you disagree with me? Would you like me to make a stronger case? Because now that inkling has posted more and is floundering I can if you would like.

also fyi same thing happened in the games i played. i literally check in every chance i get, go to work and come back to find that im sus bc i was working lol. i cant use my phone at work i work at a salon!

- - - Post Merge - - -

*past games

I am 90% sure inkling is not town. Did you glance over my case? Do you disagree with me? Would you like me to make a stronger case? Because now that inkling has posted more and is floundering I can if you would like.

please do, i luv ur cases.

ok i think she just slipped too far for me to give her any benefit of the doubt, i was thinking you were just new and emotional, but i think you kinda just pulled a Ness when he made a post "to the town."

It didn't gloss over your post, and i'm in agreeance with you after you since it looked like he slipped, but what I mean is on the offchance he was to flip green who would you be suspicious of?

also fyi same thing happened in the games i played. i literally check in every chance i get, go to work and come back to find that im sus bc i was working lol. i cant use my phone at work i work at a salon!

- - - Post Merge - - -

*past games

It's not JUST your lack of posts. It is also your posts themselves. The quality of your posts. The comments that you make in the game. Your reads. Your reply to when I originally pushed on you.

I will definitely make a stronger case once I get home in about ten minutes.

@Panda, I haven't posted reads yet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ness, are you sure you don't want to move the votes onto Cory :rolleyes;

- - - Post Merge - - -

:rolleyes:

Really sorry about my inactivity guys, I've been with a friend helping her out with some personal issues.

I can't make my reads until I get home, if I have time I'll post if not it'll come at night. But I'm noticing a few people going the Alexi/Inkling wagon. I don't have an issue with the candidates, but I won't vote until I get home to properly read the recent posts. Sorry for that folks.

ok i think she just slipped too far for me to give her any benefit of the doubt, i was thinking you were just new and emotional, but i think you kinda just pulled a Ness when he made a post "to the town."

to clarify, that was in reply to this

I've already admitted I'm tunneling you, because you're who I'm most confident about. I have questioned Ness and others a little, I can see m3ows train of thought on Alexi, but I don't wholeheartedly agree. When you flip red, I'll be able to re-read and find your scumbuds :)

Where's your case you promised me?

what im trying to say if i was scum then it might be a little obvious to find who's defending me. but since im obviously alone as usual. like you cant just scum read me and nobody else. that doesn't make sense. you're doing the same thing youre accusing me of.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's not JUST your lack of posts. It is also your posts themselves. The quality of your posts. The comments that you make in the game. Your reads. Your reply to when I originally pushed on you.

I will definitely make a stronger case once I get home in about ten minutes.

whatever i dont freaking care anymore. ill post my reads but im done with this.

@Panda, I haven't posted reads yet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ness, are you sure you don't want to move the votes onto Cory :rolleyes;

- - - Post Merge - - -

:rolleyes:

@Heyden OH! well no wonder i couldn't find any. and why not ? seriously you and Ness need to post reads before D1 is over or you are both on my scum list. theres no reason town members shouldn't have posted some kind of reads post D1 to help us reference to later. Thank you.

yuou havent questioned me at all though and your case is weak.
You back pedaling over and over and when you say you'll provide a defense is not helping you. Like at all.

- - - Post Merge - - -

When you say you'll provide a defense but don't*

Really sorry about my inactivity guys, I've been with a friend helping her out with some personal issues.

I can't make my reads until I get home, if I have time I'll post if not it'll come at night. But I'm noticing a few people going the Alexi/Inkling wagon. I don't have an issue with the candidates, but I won't vote until I get home to properly read the recent posts. Sorry for that folks.

@Daniel you too ? You Ness and Heyden all haven't made any reads D1 ? come on, and none of you have any excuse, you are all experienced players. this is some BS.

I already did I don't like repeating myself. Basically I haven't posted reads that's why fine finds me scummy. Yet so many other have contributed 0 and are not helping town at all. I'm voting crus based on meta

Back