• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Luigi's Ma(fia)nsion | Luigi's Mansion Mafia | Ghosts Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh this started i forgot.

1. pst
2. mafia is fun, being town is boring because you actually have to analyse and think about whomstdve you trust.
3 no everyone is just checking in
4. 9 town 3 mafia

Last edited:
1. What is your timezone?
Eastern time.
2. If you have played as both alignments, what would you say is the main difference between them?
I have only played as town before but I feel like being town is easier because I don't have any reason to lie or get caught lying.
3. Looking through the thread at this point, would you say that you have any reason to think that anyone is town or mafia?
It's too early to tell.
4. What do you think is the split? How many town and how many mafia would you predict there are
Maybe like 4 mafia or so and the rest are town? There can't be too many mafia or it would be off balance.

Oh wow this started quite abruptly! but i aint mad about it!

1. What is your timezone?
Eastern time/ Central Time zone during the day lol... I cross one to go to clinical daily
2. If you have played as both alignments, what would you say is the main difference between them?
I'm better as mafia clearly (GET REKT THEMELESS NOOBS)... but in mafia you have to play like a townie, but carefully monitor what you are saying much more thoroughly than when playing as town imo.
3. Looking through the thread at this point, would you say that you have any reason to think that anyone is town or mafia?
Lemme actually read the posts and I will get back to you
4. What do you think is the split? How many town and how many mafia would you predict there are
I would guess 4 mafians, because 4 to 8 is a nice even divide... 3 seems too weak, and 5 would be ridiculous. However Bowie's set ups are untraditional so i guess anything is possible and i expect some tricks to be thrown in

The mansion is full of wicked surprises. Even if you knew the split, I doubt it would be of much significance as the Days go by!

sorry everyone!! i had no idea this had started already!

1. What is your timezone? gmt
2. If you have played as both alignments, what would you say is the main difference between them? i mean mafia is about deception and town is about transparency, i'd say that's a pretty significant difference to play
3. Looking through the thread at this point, would you say that you have any reason to think that anyone is town or mafia? not really rn but i had to skim cause i'm a bit busy atm
4. What do you think is the split? How many town and how many mafia would you predict there are i'd predict 4 mafia?

If Toad is mafia he will leech off you, pick the most obvious townie and you have won if you do it right.
I'm watching out for Toad more this time because he took me off guard until the end in the other game, he's a dangerous player.

And if he's town, I will be happy because he's a great asset.

Tbh, Nightmares feels more casual in their first few posts, which gives her a townlean. I understand that there are people who don't really go here (Cleb), but I'm pretty disappointed in the lack of activity

I'm looking forward to playing with f11.

Goodluck to everyone...it would be nice if you guys actually played. c:

If Toad is mafia he will leech off you, pick the most obvious townie and you have won if you do it right.
I'm watching out for Toad more this time because he took me off guard until the end in the other game, he's a dangerous player.

And if he's town, I will be happy because he's a great asset.

Ready to kick some mafia assets if you know what I mean!

Where the heck is everyone? It's summer so everyone should be glued to their computers instead of vacationing, going outside, being with physical friends, swimming in bodies of water or ya know, not school stuff. I feel like inactivity would be an easy excuse for a game in this circumstances. Not being able to grill uttumori was agonizing last game and I'm not gonna be afraid to rail some lurkers this time.

So if you see this post then get to typing you snitch

I think it might take a bit for people to start being active in the game, especially because of how it was held off. Aside from that, I'm very curious to see how Uttumori plays. Judging by how she was so inactive in the past game and is very active in these forums in general, more inactivity from her would make me a little suspicious of her. And yeah, come out everyone! It's summer, you have no excuse ;)

It's not summer for everyone. Elementary/secondary school doesn't end here in Canada until the end of June. I'm no longer in school but others might be still. Just getting that out there for why the inactivity.

The game seems to be picking up so far though, so that's all good.

I'm sure this game will pick up more later this afternoon.

kinda odd there are three posts in a row calling out people for inactivity when the game literally just started the previous night pretty abruptly...

That's true, I'm glad to see people are up and ready for it.

Whenever their ready I'm ready. c:

kinda odd there are three posts in a row calling out people for inactivity when the game literally just started the previous night pretty abruptly...

I was saying that because in the last game everyone let uttumori slide because of inactivity. I feel like people would see that and think they can get away with it this time, but nope! I won't let it.

I'm trying to scare those lazy sheep to make em post. Because if they don't I will lynch your inactive butts so hard this time!!!!!!

Ready to kick some mafia assets if you know what I mean!

Where the heck is everyone? It's summer so everyone should be glued to their computers instead of vacationing, going outside, being with physical friends, swimming in bodies of water or ya know, not school stuff. I feel like inactivity would be an easy excuse for a game in this circumstances. Not being able to grill uttumori was agonizing last game and I'm not gonna be afraid to rail some lurkers this time.

So if you see this post then get to typing you snitch

LMAO, our summer holiday doesn't start until like July 20th

Ok, we have 5.5 hours left, and two people have yet to check in still. No scumleans, but Nightmares legit leans town to me, especially when I compare their tone to prior games. Maybe it's just salt from that time f11 fakeclaimed cop to get me lynched, but I'm gonna vote for them before I leave for the day

This ends at 6pm est?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well the day, but you know what I mean

This ends at 6pm est?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well the day, but you know what I mean

Yeah, for us it's midnight. c:

Bowie lives in England so that's why there is a time difference, which suits me well because if a mafia game is hosted by a person from the US the day/night faze will end at a late time for me (I think it's around 3am?), which sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back