• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Luigi's Ma(fia)nsion | Luigi's Mansion Mafia | Ghosts Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would just like to point out that editing posts is 100% allowed. From the "how to play" section: "Editing posts is allowed, but it's your own doing if people become suspicious of you because of it".

Also, coloured text for questions to the hosts is not necessary, but it's appreciated to make them easier to find!

I really appreciate Tina's support on this game, especially since I haven't been feeling too great recently. I'm looking forward to watching everything unfold (and ruining everything for you as the Days go by)!

Ok, just to start things off, I'm going to go ahead and tentatively(very slight) townlean Zendal for actually staying in the thread and going out to stat that we shouldn't edit. Disappointed in the lack of activity right now, though it's more due to most of us not expecting the game to start

- - - Post Merge - - -

And yes, I do acknowledge that editing is legal (I just feel like it has the potential to be abused by the mafia)

Ok, a few questions for you all.

1. What is your timezone?
2. If you have played as both alignments, what would you say is the main difference between them?
3. Looking through the thread at this point, would you say that you have any reason to think that anyone is town or mafia?
4. What do you think is the split? How many town and how many mafia would you predict there are

As for myself
1. PST
2. As mafia, I am definitely far more quiet as town, and will generally try to keep as many lynch possibilities open as possible
3. As I stated before, Zendal gets slight townpoints for their statement on editting
4. More balanced would probably be a 9:3 split, which I hope is the case. But looking through Bowie's past hosted games, I think it is 8:4, but with both PRs being town

I'm here. Glad this game is back on :)

I is here, but idk what to say lmao

Yay, people hi.

- - - Post Merge - - -

GMT
2. If you have played as both alignments, what would you say is the main difference between them?
I've never been mafia before so I couldn't say anything about that, I believe town is easier though. You have more members and you have multiple directions you can go in due to various thought patterns among fellow teammates. I also struggle to lie so town is even easier because I can be honest without consequences.
3. Looking through the thread at this point, would you say that you have any reason to think that anyone is town or mafia? There is nothing to go off yet, so I'll just say town.
4. What do you think is the split? How many town and how many mafia would you predict there are?
I don't know, I'll figure it out during the game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for not making the rest of my answers bold.

BST
Uhh...well for me, I'm more reserved and cautious as mafia, and as town I'm more carefree
3. Looking through the thread at this point, would you say that you have any reason to think that anyone is town or mafia?
lmao no idk
4. What do you think is the split? How many town and how many mafia would you predict there are
8 town and 4 mafia? Or 9 and 3...idfk

Looking back on Bowie's previous game, the ratio was 7:3 so I think 8:4 would be a reasonable hunch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BST
Uhh...well for me, I'm more reserved and cautious as mafia, and as town I'm more carefree
lmao no idk
8 town and 4 mafia? Or 9 and 3...idfk

The last game showcased your carefree attitude perfectly, don't do it again lol. :p

Looking back on Bowie's previous game, the ratio was 7:3 so I think 8:4 would be a reasonable hunch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The last game showcased your carefree attitude perfectly, don't do it again lol. :p

Lmao why not though
Being sus is always more exciting than just acting townie ;DDD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean, I won't make that...joke...again because discussion on it went on for a bit too long, haha

Lmao why not though
Being sus is always more exciting than just acting townie ;DDD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean, I won't make that...joke...again because discussion on it went on for a bit too long, haha

Just pretend you're dead until people become more active, that's what I'm doing.

EST
I've only played as town in past games.
Nope
8 to 4 sounds reasonable, not sure.

Oh cool we've started

- - - Post Merge - - -

1. +10 AEST
2. Town you can just say whatever you want while mafia you have to plot everything and etc is the biggest difference
3. Not really anyone because last time I based people on vague RQS's they turned out town, so maybe Tensu? just a hunch
4. Seeing as KP is always 1 then at least 4, maybe 5 mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also the edit rule is sorta stupid, does that mean if a mafias gonna get lynched they're allowed to delete all their posts??

Also the edit rule is sorta stupid, does that mean if a mafias gonna get lynched they're allowed to delete all their posts??

Chances are, most of the significant posts they made will have been quoted by other people. It's not illegal, but common courtesy would be to keep your posts.

Sounds to me like most of the players here wouldn't be as petty as that to do such a thing. :blush:

4. Seeing as KP is always 1 then at least 4, maybe 5 mafia

4 is definitely feasible, but 5 is gamebreaking. Seeing as we have 12 players, that would make it 7v5, and we'd be at MYLO right now (and the whole game if we lynch) I trust that Bowie didn't make the setup that unbalanced

GMT-6

mafia is more stressful than town

3. Looking through the thread at this point, would you say that you have any reason to think that anyone is town or mafia
not yet

I don't know, like 4 mafia and 8 townie? I'm too lazy to really think about it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back