• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Luigi Signature

Lewis

Bells
Luigi.png

.bored I'm prepared ^^

Well the signature letter is hard to see. Maybe you should make it a little bigger?

john102 said:
the bottom right corner looks t bright to me, but it's still OK
and your "light source" gets bright too quickly. As for the signature you put on your sigs, I thinkg it should stay in one spot all the time, not move around with each new sig.

john102 said:
john102 said:
and your "light source" gets bright too quickly. As for the signature you put on your sigs, I thinkg it should stay in one spot all the time, not move around with each new sig.
Ok ^^

Lewis said:
john102 said:
john102 said:
Ok ^^
that's just my opinion, I'm no expert. Otherwise good job. :D

Lighting is better but not great, still using the effects from the last few sigs of yours I've seen, white outline around Luigi is bad, colors need work(lost in all the black), and blending needs work too. A bit better I guess. Go look at some tutorials or something to get learn some new techniques.

evilpancakes said:
Dude, how are you so fricking good at this
I wouldn't say he's that good.
I mean compare that sig to THIS:
Dragon.png

9.0/10 for Lewis' signature.

.bored said:
Nikoking said:
evilpancakes said:
Dude, how are you so fricking good at this
I wouldn't say he's that good.
I mean compare that sig to THIS:
Dragon.png

9.0/10 for Lewis' signature.
That sig isn't very good either. lul
Lol, I realized that too. After looking at it for like 3 minutes I was like "Oh wait...".

.bored said:
Lighting is better but not great, still using the effects from the last few sigs of yours I've seen, white outline around Luigi is bad, colors need work(lost in all the black), and blending needs work too. A bit better I guess. Go look at some tutorials or something to get learn some new techniques.
Ok ^^

Back