• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Auction Lucky the lazy dog wants to explore new places!

freshmanmayor

Bells
Feedback
100% (129) +
Hello~

This is a separate thread, but Lucky the lazy dog is moving out of my cycling town, Keigai! He's unoriginal, but his house is not in a wreck. He needs a new loving home so please only bid if you're planning to keep him since he's your dreamie.

Keep in mind that I only accept IGN for Tiers one and two villagers since that is my main priority.

Minimum Offer: 500 k
Buyout: 5 million
Auction Ends: 10/23, 9:00 EST or when buyout has been reached.

Winner will be VMed about the details and have about 24 hours to respond. I can only keep Lucky for another 24 hours after a response, so please keep that in mind.

NOTICE: If you happen to win, please clear your void before entering my town. If you don't have a town to visit, I can boot up my other town and you can visit it before going into Keigai.

Good luck!

Last edited:
I'll start off with 500k! Also, may I ask what IGN stands for? (Unless it's basically in-game bells/money)

Back