• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Lots of Misc items!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuteYuYu

Bells
Green Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Heart Glow Wand
Special Snowflake
Blue Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Red Star Fragment
Pokéball
Moon Ball
Feedback
100% (173) +
I have stuff all over my town from hoarding/selling things and I really want to get rid of everything. So please help yourselves and also help me clean my town up.
Theres unorderables, set pieces, gracie clothing, gyroids, saharah, island items, etc lying around. They're kinda just scattered around and not organized sorry!

The only things that are off limits are the hybrids.

Lemme know if you would like to come! c:

Last edited:
I would like to stop by.

I'd like to stop by, if possible. :)
Thanks

I would like to drop by too if that's okay.

adding you guys now. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

one sec my wifi ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry guys for some reason it wont show me as online so i cant add anyone..this is literally the worst time for this to happen

I'm so truly sorry everyone, I don't know whats happening T.T Maybe it'll get better tomorrow

Last edited:
adding you guys now. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

one sec my wifi ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry guys for some reason it wont show me as online so i cant add anyone..this is literally the worst time for this to happen

not sure if you solved it yet but try holding the power button until it turns off and then turn it on? it worked for me when this happened :)

adding you guys now. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

one sec my wifi ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

No problems, it's okay. Maybe try a reset.

not sure if you solved it yet but try holding the power button until it turns off and then turn it on? it worked for me when this happened :)

It's not just my ds, it's literally my entire wifi. ;-; How about I try again tomorrow and if it works i'll vm you guys?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back