• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading lots and lots of carnations!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandstander

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Feedback
100% (10) +
15 red carnations, 10 pink, and 2 white
mostly looking to trade for items! im really looking for a record player, washing machine, screen, and other wishlist items found here: http://moridb.com/catalogs/00FTnsYjKo
i'll also take bells! no less than 10k per flower
or i'll trade for black roses

i'll keep your offer in mind!! its a really nice one, but i really want the three items i listed ' o '
if i dont get any offers with those items here soon i'll go ahead and sell all of them to you for 520,000 (since im making you wait some).

hi, i can trade you the washing machine, screen and sleek wall. how many carnations can you give for those?

@momo15
sure thing!! c: ill add you and would you mind doing the trade in your town?

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi, i can trade you the washing machine, screen and sleek wall. how many carnations can you give for those?

how does 6 sound? 2 carnations for each item

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay! I'll throw in a bread box as well :)

awesome!! after these two trades ill send the rest to you. there will be 19 left, is that okay?

Last edited:
@momo15

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

awesome!! after these two trades ill send the rest to you. there will be 19 left, is that okay?

it sounds great! can i have 2 of each color? you can trade now right?

@momo15

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay. I'll add you in a moment and open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back