Lots, and I mean lots of Royal Crowns!

FrenchFrieMan

Bells
I don't know how many, but it covers the entire stone area in front of the gate, o.o. If you are interested, post below and can work out a time! ;)

Apparently you did not read my introduction. I do not hack, (at least not yet . . .) and I got these items from a friend who is a hacker, but do yourself a favor and be quiet and stop jumping to conclusions. ;)

FrenchFrieMan said:
Apparently you did not read my introduction. I do not hack, (at least not yet . . .) and I got these items from a friend who is a hacker, but do yourself a favor and be quiet and stop jumping to conclusions. ;)
k if only i had my wifi :'(

Oh, not having Wi-Fi stinks . . . >_< And now I decided not to hack, and I'm going to stop talking about it on topics before I get in trouble, xD.

Also, if you still believe I am a hacker for some reason, come by town whenever you want, and you will see not one sign of me hacking.

FrenchFrieMan said:
Heh, that's not much of a difference, it's still hacked, and i'm not sure if you can give away/sell any hacked items here so.

Thunderstruck said:
FrenchFrieMan said:
Heh, that's not much of a difference, it's still hacked, and i'm not sure if you can give away/sell any hacked items here so.
*You can not sell/trade hacked/stolen items.*

Thunderstruck said:
FrenchFrieMan said:
are you a moderator or some thing? ya this site is to uptight for me yall squees your cheeks any tighter youll get a diamond.

Joelsbackonwii said:
Thunderstruck said:
FrenchFrieMan said:
are you a moderator or some thing? ya this site is to uptight for me yall squees your cheeks any tighter youll get a diamond.
Lmao xD

Joelsbackonwii said:
Thunderstruck said:
FrenchFrieMan said:
No, but there's nothing wrong with me telling someone what they don't know is there?

Yeah, i heard you the first time, so why are you still here? :/

Back