• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Lots, and I mean lots of Royal Crowns!

FrenchFrieMan

Bells
I don't know how many, but it covers the entire stone area in front of the gate, o.o. If you are interested, post below and can work out a time! ;)

Apparently you did not read my introduction. I do not hack, (at least not yet . . .) and I got these items from a friend who is a hacker, but do yourself a favor and be quiet and stop jumping to conclusions. ;)

FrenchFrieMan said:
Apparently you did not read my introduction. I do not hack, (at least not yet . . .) and I got these items from a friend who is a hacker, but do yourself a favor and be quiet and stop jumping to conclusions. ;)
k if only i had my wifi :'(

Oh, not having Wi-Fi stinks . . . >_< And now I decided not to hack, and I'm going to stop talking about it on topics before I get in trouble, xD.

Also, if you still believe I am a hacker for some reason, come by town whenever you want, and you will see not one sign of me hacking.

FrenchFrieMan said:
Heh, that's not much of a difference, it's still hacked, and i'm not sure if you can give away/sell any hacked items here so.

Thunderstruck said:
FrenchFrieMan said:
Heh, that's not much of a difference, it's still hacked, and i'm not sure if you can give away/sell any hacked items here so.
*You can not sell/trade hacked/stolen items.*

Thunderstruck said:
FrenchFrieMan said:
are you a moderator or some thing? ya this site is to uptight for me yall squees your cheeks any tighter youll get a diamond.

Joelsbackonwii said:
Thunderstruck said:
FrenchFrieMan said:
are you a moderator or some thing? ya this site is to uptight for me yall squees your cheeks any tighter youll get a diamond.
Lmao xD

Joelsbackonwii said:
Thunderstruck said:
FrenchFrieMan said:
No, but there's nothing wrong with me telling someone what they don't know is there?

Yeah, i heard you the first time, so why are you still here? :/

Back