• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Lorule Cycling!~ [ NEW: -- ] [BOXES: -- ] HIATUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been super busy today and I haven't been able to cycle. Been one of those unexpected busy days! But I will continue to cycle maybe later tonight. Felicity is still in boxes and will be voided today if no one shows interest in her.

Rodney the Smug Hamster has moved in!

Celia the Normal Eagle is in boxes! She is free and will be voided in 30minutes

Im going on a bit of a hiatus. I have been dealing with a lot of depression lately and been busy trying to up my spirits back up and so I'm taking a break from cycling and playing animal crossing in general. I'll be online only because I have a tab open all the time on my computer but I wont check as often as I did before. I do apologize to anyone that has a reserved villager. I will send back the reservation fee if you would like I do not mind at all! I hope to be back to cycling soon again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back