Looking to Visit Some Dream Towns

Cherry-Blossoms

Galactic
Bells
Hot Feather
Cool Feather
Glam Feather
Green Feather
Hi, i'm trying to get the silver and gold dreaming badges, and I'm also trying to get ideas for some of my rooms, so i'd like some inspiration. I'll try and write a short review of your town, sorry if it takes a while.
Thanks

You can visit my towns if you like:
4E00-0037-5C7C
&
4E00-003E-973A

You can visit my towns if you like:
4E00-0037-5C7C
&
4E00-003E-973A

Arboleda: I liked the gifts by the plaza, it's not every day you get to dress up as a melon xD The way your town tree is aligned with the town hall is pretty amazing, but have taken quite a few resets for that. I think the other police station would have suited your town better but in the end it's up to preference. I liked your town map on the sign by re-tail, I wish I could do one of those but I suck at making patterns. Your flower arrangement is cute, with a variety of different colours in different areas. Darn that rock by your train station but I like how you placed mushrooms around it to make it look better. The blue flowers and blue hydrangeas look great together! Rafael's house is cool, I think the downstairs room is an all in one room? When I wen't upstairs I kinda jumped, I haven't seen a sun item in the game before, is it a happy home designer item? The space room doesn't have much in it, but space is quite empty so it makes sense. Solange's main room appears to be a living room with minimalist furniture. My favourite room was the bedroom upstairs, the wallpaper and flooring go together pretty well. The villager pics behind the bed are adorable.

Dog park: I love the use of clovers north of the town tree, such a cute mini park. The easter eggs scattered around it are a nice touch too. The paths are very pretty and the white carnations lining them look great! It's nice that all your villagers are living in one area with the mayors house north of them, makes it like a little neighbourhood. The mayor's house is quaint, but it looks nice.

Some great towns there!

Hi you can visit my dream town, is not complete yet, but I'll be more than glad to have you visit it!! Thabk you
Oh and my DA is on me signature

Thank you, I'm glad you liked them!
To be honest, I just didn't now what to do with the upstairs room of the second house. I'm considering putting in more asteroids but I have been feeling kinda lazy with that house.
I resetted my town so many times at the beginning but only to get both the town hall and retail to the top of my map. The fact that the town hall lined up was pure luck, it made me so happy.
Again, thank you for your kind words. :)

I'm always looking for feedback of my town. I'm still working on a few small parts, but if you're looking for interior design ideas, most of my rooms are done. Would love to hear your thoughts!
DA: 4F00-002C-75D4

Last edited:
I have 5 in my signature. You don't have to leave feedback ( although I won't mind at all if you do). You just might find some ideas from my houses. A lot of thought and hard work went into them. Hopefully you can find some inspiration from some of them. :)

My town has been described by a friend as a botanical garden/Hawaii kind of place... I think it's a very fitting description. If you want you can enjoy a trip to it! :) the dream was saved in springtime! have fun!

You can visit mine, it's been recorded during an orange sunset in the autumn. I've been playing for 3 years and it's well landscaped and developed.

Oh and I hope your mayor likes treats

Back