• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

United States Looking to trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elo

Bells
Father's Day Carnation
Father's Day Carnation
Father's Day Carnation
Feedback
100% (56) +
With ACNH out, I wanted to finish my amiibo card collection!

Everything I have/need is located on this spreadsheet. What I need is marked in red in the leftmost column, my extras will be marked with numbers higher than 1 (i.e.- a card marked '2' means I have 1 duplicate for trade)

I ship from the US, and cards go out on Mondays. I do have a limited amount of card protectors that I can send the cards in by request. ^^

Hello! I have Jingle, I am interested in 150 Coco and 274 Flora :) Also I really like your spreadsheet! Its really well organized!

Last edited:
307 - Gracie
328 - Boone
389 - Bruce
For
164 - Bianca
274 Flora?

Last edited:
Hello! I have Jingle, I am interested in 150 Coco and 274 Flora :) Also I really like your spreadsheet! Its really well organized!
Haha thank you! And I can totally do that trade. Cards will go out this upcoming Monday (4/6) if that's alright?

307 - Gracie
328 - Boone
389 - Bruce
For
164 - Bianca
274 Flora?
Unfortunately I only have the one Flora, and if you'd still like Bianca I can do her for 1:1 ^^;

Haha thank you! And I can totally do that trade. Cards will go out this upcoming Monday (4/6) if that's alright?

Hello! I sent you a PM and yes, I don't mind waiting!

Hey there I’m looking to unload some of my cards I got when the update on new leaf happened. I have a bunch of Welcome Amiibo cards, and in series 3 I have Timmy (212), Digby (213), Del (223), Hans (241), Bree (269), & Soliel (296).

My WA are Boyd (21), Weber (35, Buzz (47), Billy (20), Paolo (05), Norma (41), Cashmere (39), Stu (16), Boris (11), Ursula (17), Leopold (37), Hornsby (06), Cleo (48), Claude (27), Sandy (26), Gonzo (42), Louie(30), Raddle (28), & Ike (49).

I see you have multiple of Drago & Octavian I wouldn’t mind trading for! Possibly Maple too....

Edited to include card numbers

Last edited:
Hippeux (S4) for Agnes? I can mail on 4/6, too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back