• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Looking to trade hybrids for white lilies or blue hydrangea seeds

Tuc

Bells
Switch
4138-2167-1130
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (28) +
5 white lilies per hybrid or 1 blue hydrangea seed per hybrid
Time zone is UTC+02:00

Would prefer to have you come to my town, thanks!

INVENTORY
Pink lilies x21
Blue pansies x13
Pink lilies x11
Pink cosmos x14 Reserved for CrankyNeighbor
Blue violets x39
Black lilies x11
Purple roses x1
Purple pansies x1

Last edited:
Can I reserve the pink cosmos? I can get you white lilies and fill the rest up with IGB or TBT

Can I reserve the pink cosmos? I can get you white lilies and fill the rest up with IGB or TBT

70 white lilies for the 14 pink cosmos, sounds good. I don't need any bells, just the lilies

I have the WiiU and 3DS.

10x blue pansies & 10x blue violets?

Forget to say that I'll be coming as my secondary character Trixie.

can you reserve the black lilies for me? :3 also do you need any more WiiU's and 3DS's?

can you reserve the black lilies for me? :3 also do you need any more WiiU's and 3DS's?
I reserved them for you, and no that's fine I edited it out of the post now thanks :)

I don't actually need the black lilies anymore. Sorry! ill give you 10 white lilies for the two purple tulips though :)
VM when you are available to trade!

Last edited:
Back