• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking to sell amiibo cards, not sure the best way to do it.

Wayndant

The Skate Rat
Bells
I want to sell these card:
-Joan #7
-Peanut #95 x2
-Kabuki #37
-Opal # 51
-Bella #69
-Mint #63

Is Ebay really the simplest way to do this? Anyone know of any other good reliable websites?

Ebay can be a pain, because they may sit there weeks and months on end not selling. I say lump them all together, and see if anyone will bite on them on ebay. The e-reader ones are exploding right now on ebay, and I'm not too surprised, this whole thing got me wanting to finish my original e-reader collection I stopped back in 2003/2004. So, just give it 10 years, when a set of Animal Crossing 4D holographic cards come out, then these should be selling!

Another good place is a local free online site. I found cards on a site called Used(type in your city name) in Canada.
Made sure to meet them at a local coffee shop to be safe. I wished I traded cards with her sooner.

Back