• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking to hangout

lexidarnes

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
I'm new(ish) to the belll tree forums but I' ve been playing ACNL on and off for a few months, but now that I'm playing every day I'm looking for some people to hang out with.

I'm 22 and I play pretty much every day, I have a few flowers and almost all the fruits. But I'm mostly just looking for friends :)

Last edited:
I'm new(ish) to the belll tree forums but I' ve been playing ACNL on and off for a few months, but now that I'm playing every day I'm looking for some people to hang out with.

I'm 22 and I play pretty much every day, I have a few flowers and almost all the fruits. But I'm mostly just looking for friends :)

I'm close to your age, 25, looking for friends as well. My FC's in the sidebar if you want to add.

I'm 13, but i'm mature for my age, im also looking for friends, my fc is on the sidebar

- - - Post Merge - - -

(my avatar doesn't really help prove my maturity, lol, but i'm not annoying immature)

I'm close to your age, 25, looking for friends as well. My FC's in the sidebar if you want to add.

I've added you :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm 13, but i'm mature for my age, im also looking for friends, my fc is on the sidebar

- - - Post Merge - - -

(my avatar doesn't really help prove my maturity, lol, but i'm not annoying immature)

Haha ok! I've gone ahead and added you

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey add me :D

Added! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

would love to be added :)

I've added you too. Let me know when you're available.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey man I'll add you!

I have you added too :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

ill play if you want to.

Went ahead and added you, let me know when you want to play :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

ill play if you want to.

Went ahead and added you, let me know when you want to play :D

Back