Looking to create a happy, trustworthy friend group! :)

Aren't you creating a group chat of sorts for the group as well?
I can't see how you could have a group in any other way. (can't see you mention it in any place)
I have set up a chat group that people will be invited to privately :)

Hey guys,
My names Chelsea and I live in south Australia and therefore my island is in the Southern Hemisphere. I’m generally on from 9ish till 11-12ish (cst). I’m studying my uni course at home at the moment and therefore are pretty flexible.
My theme for my island is like a forest natural island but I still have 100% decided on it yet.

I would love the opportunity to hang out with different people and experience different towns.
My rules for my island are:
- don’t pluck or dig up my flowers
- don’t shake my trees without asking, though Im generally all good with handing out fruit
- don’t dig up my fossils or hit my rocks, pick up my message in a bottle/star fragments
-don’t pop my balloons as well
- fish/catch bugs/talk to my villagers as much as you like I don’t mind

Looking forward to playing together with everyone!

hi everyone! i’m abigail and i live in the uk! i’m studying at home due to my uni being closed and i have a lot of time on my hands! my island rules are pretty much the same as other people’s, i’m looking forward to making some new friends!

29 yo here! east coast timezone southern hemisphere. Let me know if you add!

In game name: game$lave from BA$E
Play all the time, 6am us est to 4am us est usually
My town is very underdeveloped atm, hoping to farm as much fruit as i can!
Rules: no run on grass. Dont pick up w.o asking, especially items which are obviously fenced off. I have a lot on the ground that is up for grabs tho! Picking flowers or fruit or harvesting wood all fine but dont take flowers lmao. Pretty lax rules atm

Last edited:
Hello! I love the Animal Crossing series. I've played Wild World, City Folk, and New Leaf, however New Leaf was definitely the one I put the most time into. However, I never really played with others! I've been wanting to play online in New Horizons so I'd love to make some friends! I play pretty often, usually the most active 12pm-9pm Central Time.

My island is in the Northern Hemisphere, with apples as its native fruit, although I also have oranges, peaches, and now cherries. Looking for pears!

My rules:

Don't destroy flowers
Don't pick up bottled messages

That's pretty much it! I'm looking forward to meeting some new people and making some friends. :)

Love this idea! :)
My town is Juniper, and I'm EST. I'm usually on from 3-8 ish but depending on the day I may be on later. For my island I just don't want people picking up flowers or fossils, messages, fruit, etc. You can definitely talk to the villagers as long as they aren't leaving ( might have them reserved for someone else) feel free to fish and catch bugs, check out my house, or visit the shops! we can also do stuff together or talk! Hope I can be part of the group ;)

I have set up a chat group that people will be invited to privately :)
Alright, then I supposed it got more interesting now..

Heyo, Northern Hemisphere islander here from Europe (GMT+2). I play on and off throughout the day, but I can say that the times where I'm always on and playing for longer periods of time is late night (11PM to 2AM).
Island is still in the process of making, don't expect much right away.

As long as you aren't destroying the landscape (Plucking up flowers or running into them; Shaking all the fruit trees) you're okay.
Outside of that, I'm quite the people person, back in new leaf I used to organize events and stuff like that - it's the thing I enjoy the most out of animal crossing, not gonna lie.

Hey all! I've been on the forum for a couple years, went inactive, but am hopefully back for New Horizons! I live on EST and currently am going to college in data science! Because of the quarantine, I'm taking online classes at home so I'm usually available any time of the day after 11am (I usually get all my homework done before then). I don't have many island rules because it's already a mess right now but I guess don't pick flowers? Anyways, that's it, hopefully I get to make some new friends!

Last edited:
Hi my name's Natalie! I know this thread is getting kinda full but this group seems really nice! I'm a college student living in Georgia (Northern Hemisphere), and I'm usually playing on and off all day, but expect to see me online between 12pm and 10pm EST. My rules are pretty much the same as everyone elses:
- don't dig up fossils, pop balloons, take items from trees, pick up bottles/star fragments/etc
- ask first before shaking trees for fruit or picking up flowers (my intentional flower patches are pretty easy to spot so everything that's not fenced off is fair game pretty much)
I have all the fruit, all the shops, and a campground with amiibo cards galore. I also LOVE sending gifts! Feel free to ask me if there's something you want from my catalogue and I'll send it over. I also like trading harder to find items and recipes (I LOVE receiving recipes if you run across extras).

Nautilus is themed after a rustic New England town and is still a work in progress but is definitely getting there. Hope to meet some of you soon!

Back