Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (110) +
Hi everyone! I'm looking to purchase the following items:

Campsite sign x1
Lighthouse (gray) x2
Streetlamp (green) x10
Fortune-cookie Cart x1

I can pay in NMT or IGB, whichever you'd like. Thank you in advance!

I could have all of these items ready for you tomorrow; just gotta order 1 more gray lighthouse.
if you would be willing to pay 40 tbt, I would definitely prefer that, but if not, lmk what nook variants you have and if you have enough nook miles / would be willing to order. 😊

I could have all of these items ready for you tomorrow; just gotta order 1 more gray lighthouse.
if you would be willing to pay 40 tbt, I would definitely prefer that, but if not, lmk what nook variants you have and if you have enough nook miles / would be willing to order. 😊

Ohh awesome! I actually no longer need the lighthouses, and one of the streetlamps are covered, so it would just be the campsite sign, fortune-cookie cart, and 9 streetlamps. Would 30 tbt cover all of that?

Ohh awesome! I actually no longer need the lighthouses, and one of the streetlamps are covered, so it would just be the campsite sign, fortune-cookie cart, and 9 streetlamps. Would 30 tbt cover all of that?
Sure! Would you mind connecting as switch friends after we meet so I can mail you the campsite sign? I just gave mine to my sister... otherwise, I'll have to order it for tomorrow.

I'll start gathering items up front...

Back