• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Looking for visitors to my town Maemi, or to visit other peoples towns!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandoria

Not a twonk
Bells
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (45) +
Hello everybody, Olivia here looking to meet some friends, and possibly have some visitors to the town of Maemi! I only moved into town yesterday and therefore it isn't the most decorative of towns- but I'd love to have people visit, or visit others!

My town's fruit is Peaches, and currently at Re-Tail Perfect Oranges are getting extra bells on top of them not being my native fruit.

I also am in need of a Fishing Rod, for Blanche has requested a tadpole, although have both Shovel and Net at Nookling Juction had anybody the need for either of those.

I'm a big fan of leaving messages of thanks, or general positivity, on people's bulletin boards, and therefore would much appreciate if you could do the same had you visit my town!

My friend code is as follows:
3754-7355-4344

Thank you very much for reading!

He Olivia, I'm looking to do visits, I have a fishing rod in my shop that you can have. I also have apples if you need any.

I'd love to visit!
Could I please sell my perfect oranges?

I'm so so sorry for the late response, and unfortunately Perfect Oranges are no longer worth more than usual.
However, I'd still be happy if you'd like to visit!

- - - Post Merge - - -

He Olivia, I'm looking to do visits, I have a fishing rod in my shop that you can have. I also have apples if you need any.

I actually now have a fishing rod, but would love some apples if you have any spare!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i would love to visit :)

Alright! When would you like to do that? c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd love to visit. I can bring all the fruits I have available as well.

That would be wonderful! Which fruits do you currently have?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to visit!

Alright! When would you like to visit? c:

Awesome, you have peaches as your town fruit! It's the only fruit I'm missing- can i have some >< Of course, i'd give you some fruit too, just ask ~~ :p

Last edited:
I just wanted to apologise to everyone above ;u;
With me being busy, with it being my 18th Birthday and then me falling ill, plus my cycling thread + towns
I completely forgot ;u;

So, I'm back and able to play now!
My friend code is the one on the side bar c:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back