• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Looking for visitors for Train Station upgrade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikespike777

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Feedback
100% (25) +
Hey everyone! I'm looking for visitors to my town to help hopefully speed up the process of unlocking the train station renovation, and would love for people to help out!

If anyone's interested, I'd be happy offering 10k bells per visit to my town, as many trips as you're willing. I just ask that if you're coming over for this purpose to be respectful and not take any hybrids. Let me know if you're interested!

Hey everyone! I'm looking for visitors to my town to help hopefully speed up the process of unlocking the train station renovation, and would love for people to help out!

If anyone's interested, I'd be happy offering 10k bells per visit to my town, as many trips as you're willing. I just ask that if you're coming over for this purpose to be respectful and not take any hybrids. Let me know if you're interested!

Hi,

I will add your FC and help you with your trainstation update. ;)

Thank you both so much! I’ll go ahead and add you two and open my gates, so feel free to come over if you’re available.

I can visit more, I just got a resetti and did other trades while that time :)

Thanks everyone! I'm going to take a break for now but appreciate all of the help! Only 23 more to go...

Hey! I'm opening up my gates again for a few more hours. Let me know if you'd be able to come visit a few times and help!

Hey I can do a few visits if you like :)
my friend code is 2509-5662-6981

I'll come over for you. Just hit the like button so I don't forget?

Yay sorry I was just eating my dinner so i slowed down, Gratz on getting enough visits!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back