• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying Looking for the Pocket Camp furniture 🏕🚐🚚

Tiekie

Bells
Feedback
100% (50) +
Hi! :)
So, I'm living in Belgium and Pocket Camp is banned here... I'd really like the furniture and clothing though so I'm looking for someone who is willing to sell me all the items for double the amount of IG bells or 20 TBT for the whole set!
Thanks for helping a poor Belgian girl out!! :p

Ok! :) Let me check what I have!

Edit: I can make you the raccoon figurine, and I have the gas range in red, the yellow floor sign with a hand on it and the black diner counter table.

Last edited:
Ok! :) Let me check what I have!

Edit: I can make you the raccoon figurine, and I have the gas range in red, the yellow floor sign with a hand on it and the black diner counter table.

Great! I have your items right now, so send me your dodo code whenever you’re ready

Back